The Student Room Group

Girls, ho much do muscles and six pack abs really matter to you?.

I mean, does it really do it for you if a man is ripped with bulging arms and six packs or not?.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
its not a necessity but its a bonus :biggrin:
Reply 2
would it be bad to say that I dont find that attractive?? ATM my boyfriend is 6 ft tall, and super skinny and there's me, all curvy-in fact almost fat compared to him......and I think he's super attractive....

I dont see how abs and a six pack should matter when really it's in the heart.....what's outside is nothing in comparison to the inside.
It doesn't bother me either way. A bit of podge makes for better cuddles I think.
Reply 4
It's not necessary really. They should really just have an amazing personality :tongue:
:love::mmm:
If they like me is a bonus in itself tbh :tongue: And na not really
Reply 7
Original post by saraxh
:love::mmm:

So by the pic I understand that it does matter to you.

But let me ask you this :
If you had a guy wity that body but with an average face or a guy with an average body but with that face, who would you prefer?.
Original post by Mccheesy
So by the pic I understand that it does matter to you.

But let me ask you this :
If you had a guy wity that body but with an average face or a guy with an average body but with that face, who would you prefer?.

No it doesn't. It's a bonus.
I'm going to go with the old saying that what girls say and what they actually mean/do are two different things.

That isn't to say guys with no abs can't get partners, but guys with abs, muscle etc are in very high demand whereas anyone else is quite often overlooked, especially in one's younger years.

Just an observation.
I don't care specifically about a 6 pack I just want it to be really flat / fat - free.

Spoiler

whether they like it or not you should be lifting weights
It matters.

If you're not ripped you may as well kill yourself.
Very true.
Doesn't matter, like everyone said, its just a bonus & too ripped disgusts me if I'm honest.
Reply 15
Original post by stefano865
It matters.

If you're not ripped you may as well kill yourself.

Not really.

Walking in the street i've seen many average /skinny/little overweight guys with good looking girls.
Not really.

Walking in the street i've seen many average /skinny/little overweight guys with good looking girls.

Yeah I know was jk.
Not at all. Heck I've more muscle than my boyfriend tbh.
Reply 18
Original post by sinfonietta
Not at all. Heck I've more muscle than my boyfriend tbh.

Haha really?.
Is he fat or skinny?.
Haha really?.
Is he fat or skinny?.

Skinny. Before I saw how much he eats I used to actually worry for him. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending