The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Your best friend can turn into your worst friend and your new friend can turn into your ex friend
Reply 2
Nooo why who did that? :cry2:

@TheonlyMrsHolmes help me :frown:
Original post by bluemadhatter
nobody is truly your friend, its ALL lies. Be careful to watch your back :grumble:

I have a true friend, I don't believe what you're saying is true. Try making better friends if that's the case for you.
ohhh.powerful advice there
what does TFW mean ?

:holmes:
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
what does TFW mean ?

:holmes:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TFW

Gotta get down with the kids :tongue:
Original post by NotNotBatman
I have a true friend, I don't believe what you're saying is true. Try making better friends if that's the case for you.

TFW you thought they were both going to be friends for life. People are unpredictable. People change. People HURT you :grumble:
Original post by HarrisonGCSE

fml
I just don't understand why everyone hates me :cry2:
Original post by UWS
Nooo why who did that? :cry2:

@TheonlyMrsHolmes help me :frown:

It's okay, someone is just on their period :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I thought this was about the whole Tory councillor thing... Anyhow, I doubt every one actually hates you
Reply 12

i dont, u cute (but scary)
Your best frien should be yourself and then maybe your mum.

You do seem to post a lot of threads about falling out with friends.
Choose more carefully and make sure you arent expecting too much of people.
Original post by The_Internet
I thought this was about the whole Tory councillor thing... Anyhow, I doubt every one actually hates you

My best friend stole my new friend and my new friend prefers my best friend. I think I would call that hate. NOW EITHER OF THEM ARE MY FRIENDS :angry:
Original post by RobML
i dont, u cute (but scary)

:sad: at least that's one person

Original post by 999tigger
Your best frien should be yourself and then maybe your mum.

You do seem to post a lot of threads about falling out with friends.
Choose more carefully and make sure you arent expecting too much of people.

I guess that's my problem, I give my friendship and love out too easily and expect it to be returned. I just don't understand why I can't find true friendship, someone who truly cares about me :cry2:
My best friend stole my new friend and my new friend prefers my best friend. I think I would call that hate. NOW EITHER OF THEM ARE MY FRIENDS :angry:

I didn't steal him!

It's not my fault I'm so wonderful :frown:

right @UWS?
Reply 17
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I didn't steal him!

It's not my fault I'm so wonderful :frown:

right @UWS?

I don't even know the whole story :cry2: I was friends with this amazing girl and then another amazing girl wanted to be friends and I had to choose :frown:

I guess that's my problem, I give my friendship and love out too easily and expect it to be returned. I just don't understand why I can't find true friendship, someone who truly cares about me :cry2:

If you like yourself, then you tend to be more secure and less worried about these things. Maybe you just go too fast and that makes people feel uncomfy because they feel suffocated and overpowered? Not everyone wnats to give as much or is capable of maintaining the sort fo friendship you want. Try going slower. A lot of people would find your speed too fast. Thats my suspicion anyway. Dont worry there are nice people out there.

ps buy some food.

pps this is one of the reasons you need to think very carefully before you move in with people. Quick fallout and you have to find somewhere else.
(edited 7 years ago)

I don't hate you.

Is this serious?

TFW you thought they were both going to be friends for life. People are unpredictable. People change. People HURT you :grumble:

meh, yeah, but there's plenty of other people.

Latest