The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ImagineCats
Fingers crossed thats the case! My predicted grades are ABB, and I'm not too sure about firming yet. I love Swansea and UEA but Liverpool looks pretty good too, plus the year in China! Where else have you applied? I can't find anyone on here doing Genetics to compare offers with aah

Also applied to Bristol, Portmouth, UEL and Southampton
Original post by jmalley1
Has anyone else received an offer from Glasgow? I had an unconditional offer come through on the 12th October for History/Sociology.

Hi glasgow is a top choice of mine - haven't sent off my application yet. What were your predicted grades?
Has anyone heard from Durham, UCL, St Andrews, oxford or Imperial??
I've sent mine off two weeks ago and heard nothing :frown:
Original post by jonahfromtonga
Hi glasgow is a top choice of mine - haven't sent off my application yet. What were your predicted grades?

Hi, I'm from Scotland and left school so I don't have any predicted grades - I applied with my 5th year results! I have AAAB (French, History, Photography, English)

What are your predicted grades? :smile:
Original post by Leona-L
Just got an offer from Bristol for Biology :h:

i have an offer from bristol from biology too! what are your conditions? :smile:
Hi, I'm from Scotland and left school so I don't have any predicted grades - I applied with my 5th year results! I have AAAB (French, History, Photography, English)

What are your predicted grades? :smile:

A*AB :smile: Edinburgh is my top choice though!
A*AB :smile: Edinburgh is my top choice though!

I've applied to Edinburgh too, but not heard anything yet :frown: I also don't know if my grades will be enough for Edinburgh. I've been told they take forever for Scottish applicants though? Which course are you wanting to apply for?
Any offers made from

Manchester - Theological Studies in Philosophy and Ethics
Nottingham - Religion, Philosophy and Ethics
Edinburgh - Philosophy and Theology
Glasgow - Philosophy/Theology & Religious Studies
Bristol - Philosophy and Theology
Original post by lemonandlime1
Also applied to Bristol, Portmouth, UEL and Southampton

Also did you get an acknowledgement email?
I've applied to Edinburgh too, but not heard anything yet :frown: I also don't know if my grades will be enough for Edinburgh. I've been told they take forever for Scottish applicants though? Which course are you wanting to apply for?

How come?! AAAB is really good - applying to do Philosophy and Theology but I'm also worried my grades won't be good enough!
Original post by ImagineCats
Also did you get an acknowledgement email?

From Liverpool? No I haven't. I haven't received any email from them even after my offer was made:/
Original post by hs8
Anyone got offers for linguistics yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

All of my 2014 Linguistics offers came through in November :-)
How come?! AAAB is really good - applying to do Philosophy and Theology but I'm also worried my grades won't be good enough!

Most Scottish students have 5 Highers - and I only have 4. You only really need 4 but a 4th A would of been helpful! Your predicted grades are really good, so I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm really relying on my PS to get me there!
Original post by Lit34
Where are you applying?

Oxford (lol), ICL, York, Durham and Birmingham, what about you? :smile:
Original post by metrize
Course? And what's your predicted grades?

A*AA :tongue:
Original post by HopelessMedic
Nice, what course?

chemistry :smile:
Got an offer from Warwick today for maths!! Very relieved (as I've been panicking about getting no offers) although I do know they make a lot of offers. Anyone else got maths offers yet? If so, from where?
Original post by mahmzo
I have an offer from Surrey so far, waiting on nottingham, bristol, bath and southampton. Anyone got offers from them????

What were your predicted grades?
Original post by Muttski
Anybody received offers from Kent yet?

Yes I sent app last Monday and recieved offer today
Original post by Lit34
Sounds good! Im attempting oxford too aha! And warwick, bath, bristol and cardiff.

good luck :five:
I am from Manchester and it is a great city to be in as a student! Very central and great accommodation near to the campus x
Has anyone heard from Sheffield I've had offers from 3 unis just waiting on them (and Oxford but I know I won't hear from them until December)? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending