The Student Room Group

Best way to tell someone to piss off without sounding too mean?

Scroll to see replies

Keep talking about your future and career and UCAS and uni and exams and money issues and eventually they'll get a negative image of you and leave you alone
Original post by wolfmoon88
Lmao you don't know how much time I have spent trying to explain to my friends why I am upset with them... I have written essays about that before, they ain't pretty. xD

i bet they're not, its worse when they think its a joke like ffs get it in your head already!!!!!
"do you enjoy sex and travel ?"

Spoiler

"I don't mean to be mean but, piss off" :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by retro_turtles
i bet they're not, its worse when they think its a joke like ffs get it in your head already!!!!!

Yeah... they always are like, it's all bants bruv... a lot of the time when they joke it becomes fing personal... pisses me off. When I try to explain they make me feel guilty cuz they say it's not my fault you didn't get the joke... ffs
Yeah... they always are like, it's all bants bruv... a lot of the time when they joke it becomes fing personal... pisses me off. When I try to explain they make me feel guilty cuz they say it's not my fault you didn't get the joke... ffs

friends... aren't they just a ray of sunshine? :tongue:
Original post by the bear
"do you enjoy sex and travel ?"

Spoiler

oh thats good
friends... aren't they just a ray of sunshine? :tongue:

Can't live with them but can't live without them (sometimes) O.o :P
Can't live with them but can't live without them (sometimes) O.o :P

mine are split into two categories; dodgy and close
mine are split into two categories; dodgy and close

There are some people I would consider my friends... some people I just consider...

Mine are mostly acquaintances that I would call "friends", people I study with who are my "friends" and people I talk about stuff outside of academics with (smallest group)...
There are some people I would consider my friends... some people I just consider...

Mine are mostly acquaintances that I would call "friends", people I study with who are my "friends" and people I talk about stuff outside of academics with (smallest group)...

oh right yeah i have a small group i would call friends
oh right yeah i have a small group i would call friends

I call everybody my friends xD, it's just that they usually aren't my friends
Reply 32
I already have a habit of coming off too straight forward to some people and i want to avoid that...

edit: for extra info i have been blunt to the person in question and even made it very clear to them but they keep acting like its a joke

"I'm quite bit busy, so lets talk another time"

"Can you leave me alone for awhile? I have work to do"

^Those work almost all the time, but I always tell people to piss off if I have other things to do, or isolate myself from them.
I call everybody my friends xD, it's just that they usually aren't my friends

immediately think of this

[video="youtube;y_2elQKdA_I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_2elQKdA_I[/video]
I already have a habit of coming off too straight forward to some people and i want to avoid that...

edit: for extra info i have been blunt to the person in question and even made it very clear to them but they keep acting like its a joke

Just tell them to piss off.
immediately think of this

[video="youtube;y_2elQKdA_I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_2elQKdA_I[/video]

Loool I should watch this tv show, seems like a great laugh xD
Loool I should watch this tv show, seems like a great laugh xD

Its great and also there are two movies!
Its great and also there are two movies!

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending