The Student Room Group

Where to go on holiday with a group of friends at the end of year 13?

Me and a group of around 14 others are really hoping to go on a holiday abroad in July(ish) 2017 once our A-levels are over. We really want to be able to spend time in some great nightclubs but also be able to relax on a lovely beach and do things other than party! Do you have any suggestions?
Also, since we are A-level students our budget isn't great. We are hoping for 10 days at around £500 each (flights and hotel) but this is a bit flexible.
Original post by spoiler-s
Me and a group of around 14 others are really hoping to go on a holiday abroad in July(ish) 2017 once our A-levels are over. We really want to be able to spend time in some great nightclubs but also be able to relax on a lovely beach and do things other than party! Do you have any suggestions?
Also, since we are A-level students our budget isn't great. We are hoping for 10 days at around £500 each (flights and hotel) but this is a bit flexible.

All inclusive to Majorca maybe? It's pretty cheap there.
Original post by spoiler-s

Hi there!

Parties and beach, great start!
Do you have any other interests you're particularly keen on exploring while you're travelling?
Nature, food, history, culture, music, language preferences etc?

Maybe I can help you narrow down a great destination.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Happy travels,

Mariah
Topdeck Travel

Quick Reply

Latest