The Student Room Group

Short.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gatewaymerge
You drank a lot more milk than him ey? Who's stronger from you 2?

About even but I beat him in arm wrestles but I think that's due to technique.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
The Dr Guichet that you recommended.:rofl:

lol

Of course. I was 5'10 and wanted to be over 6'.

Now I'm 6'1. :wink:
Original post by stefano865
lol

Of course. I was 5'10 and wanted to be over 6'.

Now I'm 6'1. :wink:

What age were you when you were 5'10 ? Just asking because currently I'm like 5'11 and wish to be 6ft1 or above as well but I read somewhere that most boys stop growing at 16/17 and I'm almost 17 so it's a bit of a downer if this is true. Not saying I'm not happy at 5'11 as it is a good height I would just like to be the tallest in my family tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
What age were you when you were 5'10 ? Just asking because currently I'm like 5'11 and wish to be 6ft1 or above as well but I read somewhere that most boys stop growing at 16/17 and I'm almost 17 so it's a bit of a downer if this is true. Not saying I'm not happy at 5'11 as it is a good height I would just like to be the tallest in my family tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol

I was joking.

I haven't had any surgery.
lol

I was joking.

How tall are you? :holmes:
lol

I was joking.

I thought you were talking about when you were younger lmao. I didn't read any other posts that you said before so I didn't know the context.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you're a girl, no one really cares if you're short. Least of all men, provided he isn't 6ft 5 or something :biggrin:
I thought you were talking about when you were younger lmao. I didn't read any other posts that you said before so I didn't know the context.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

To answer your question I think it is possible to grow after 17. But a growth spurt is unlikely.

Intensive exercise will increase human growth hormone. If your joints haven't fused you could add an inch or so.
(edited 7 years ago)
Same same, kinda. Everyone in my family is taller than me (I'm the oldest). People think my younger siblings are older than me most of the time :s-smilie:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
How tall are you? :holmes:

1.77m
I'm 23 and 5 foot 1, I feel your pain. Explains why I walk so fast, though.
Original post by loveleest
Dw. You will find someone who loves you for who you are xxx
And 5 ft 7. Blessing and a curse.

Try being 5ft 4 !!. Im so small its embarassing lol :smile: but guess i can wear heels
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Try being 5ft 4 !!. Im so small its embarassing lol :smile: but guess i can wear heels

5ft4 isn't that small for a girl tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53

I'm shorter than you and I'm a guy. Heels are not an option for me so count yourself blessed.
5ft4 isn't that small for a girl tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah well i feel very small compared to every other girl around me lol
Original post by UWS
I'm shorter than you and I'm a guy. Heels are not an option for me so count yourself blessed.

Aww lol ur probably the first guy ive met thats smaller than me lol. Do u mind me asking what ethnicity u are?
Reply 56
Aww lol ur probably the first guy ive met thats smaller than me lol. Do u mind me asking what ethnicity u are?

Chinese

Inb4 "that explains it" :rofl:

You?
Original post by UWS
Chinese

Inb4 "that explains it" :rofl:

You?

Ahhh righttt. And im pakistani lol
I am 5 ft 1 too. i am short but i didn't think i was that short T_T well, it helps that i can wear block heels to add a bit to my height
I know the feeling with the walking faster :laugh: I'm 5 3 but I have very short legs even for that height lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest