The Student Room Group

How do you make POO smaller?

I recently got a new toilet with a very shallow U-BEND, and now none of my 'Number 2s' slide down the U-BEND. I have to keep reaching in with my hands and breaking it up, but that is disgusting.

Is there any type of food or drink I should be eating/not eating to make things better?
Reply 1
Type it in lowercase? :tongue:

Spoiler

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
I recently got a new toilet with a very shallow U-BEND, and now none of my 'Number 2s' slide down the U-BEND. I have to keep reaching in with my hands and breaking it up, but that is disgusting.

Is there any type of food or drink I should be eating/not eating to make things better?

Try bananas.

Alternatively, you could sue the company that made your toilet :h:
I've lost count of the number of times I've blocked my mother-in-law's toilet. :colondollar: I dread going when I'm there as I know it'll happen again. :afraid:

Recently moved house - I didn't once block the toilet at my old place in 4 years; this one, at least once a week.....in a good week. :sigh:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Eat less
Original post by Sabertooth
I've lost count of the number of times I've blocked my mother-in-law's toilet. :colondollar: I dread going when I'm there as I know it'll happen again. :afraid:

Recently moved house - I didn't once block the toilet at my old place in 4 years; this one, at least once a week.....in a good week. :sigh:

I've done this to my grandmother's toilet haha.
Great banter. 10/10
Eat branflakes... lots of branflakes. With raisins.

I have to keep reaching in with my hands and breaking it up,

Also, you might want to buy a toilet brush.
Original post by jessyjellytot14
Eat branflakes... lots of branflakes. With raisins.

Also, you might want to buy a toilet brush.

Bran flakes are full of fibre, and fibre actually increases the size of the poo.

And toilet brushes are fine, but do you think I am going to clean the brush each time?

"POO" -> "poo"

TSR is as weird as ever :lol:
interesting :colone:
Bran flakes are full of fibre, and fibre actually increases the size of the poo.

And toilet brushes are fine, but do you think I am going to clean the brush each time?

Use a different twig or branch each time :rofl:
Read this as a Trump like boast.

'I have great shits, I **** bigly, I block many, many toilets'
Original post by UWS
Type it in lowercase? :tongue:

Spoiler

Yeah, it happened to me once. It was like a monster.
Eat loads of fatty foods, the poo will literally pour out of you.

Not good for your health, but at least you won't be handling faeces. Pros and cons eh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending