The Student Room Group

Skinny /chubby guys still get good looking girls.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sameehaiqbal
How is it a weird combination? He's just into curvy girls?

The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you have a horrible self esteem. You can only love someone else when you learn to love yourself. If you are really unhappy with your body then you should change your diet and start going to the gym more. Getting a partner has more to do with personality (and looks obviously) but if you have a great personality and aren't so negative all the time you will find it easier to find someone. Lastly, life isn't all about getting a girlfriend, just focus on yourself and make yourself a better person while you are single so you can find someone who appreciates you that much more.

What's a curvy girl anyway?.
Do you mean chubby?.

And it's just not fair that he is skinny and not ripped and shredded with 6 pack abs and ge still has an attractive girlfriend - in this case you.

And you are not the only case.
I've seen many skinny/chubby guys with beatiful girlfriends when walking in the street.
Reply 41
Original post by Habina786xx
Hahaha. This thread makes me laugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And why is that exactly?.
Original post by Voltrex999
And why is that exactly?.

cuz its bantz m8
I am skinny.
And I thought that in order to get the girls I have to get ripped and shredded with 6 pack abs.
So I recently started hitting the gym.
But then I walk in the street and see skinny/chubby guys with good looking girls.
What's going on?.

You're assuming that girls think like men.

In men, the power of the visual is all important, and it can really make us view someone differently.

But, whilst I'm not a girl, I understand that personality is the most important thing, however, there is no real one factor, rather a combination of personality, looks etc.

So, these skinny/chubby people are probably just really nice people. Being cynical, however, you may say that they are just rich. Who knows? It's a combination of a lot of things.
Original post by junayd1998
cuz its bantz m8

Share your story den :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you mean chubby?.

And it's just not fair that he is skinny and not ripped and shredded with 6 pack abs and ge still has an attractive girlfriend - in this case you.

I've seen many skinny/chubby guys with beatiful girlfriends when walking in the street.

yeah mans got a fatpack
I am skinny.
And I thought that in order to get the girls I have to get ripped and shredded with 6 pack abs.
So I recently started hitting the gym.
But then I walk in the street and see skinny/chubby guys with good looking girls.
What's going on?.

Not all girls go fr looks u know!
I m sure u will find a girl who will like u just the way u r!! :h:
Do you mean chubby?.

Well it's not all about body type fs?
At the end of the day when you're having sex with them you're too busy enjoying yourselves to care about a bit of muscle or fat? As long as you're not morbidly obese or whatever.
And also, lets say there are two guys:
- A hench guy with a **** personality
- A skinny guy with an amazing personality

Obviously i'm gonna go for the skinny one with the amazing personality? Being hench wont matter to be because I'm not gonna go out with a guy who's a prick..
You need to work on yourself more before you get a girlfriend. This is why you don't have a girlfriend.
At the end of the day when you're having sex with them you're too busy enjoying yourselves to care about a bit of muscle or fat? As long as you're not morbidly obese or whatever.

Obviously i'm gonna go for the skinny one with the amazing personality? Being hench wont matter to be because I'm not gonna go out with a guy who's a prick..
You need to work on yourself more before you get a girlfriend. This is why you don't have a girlfriend.

Bruv you're like 17 and you're thinking ahead of your age.

I'm still playing hide and seek with my 4 year old nephew. Lawwwwwl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bruv you're like 17 and you're thinking ahead of your age.

I'm still playing hide and seek with my 4 year old nephew. Lawwwwwl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Must be a sad life you have lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl
Must be a sad life you have lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl

Mate fear Allah.
Imagine if your siblings search your name on Google and find the content I've seen ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

well it is no one wants a chubby **** lets be honest.
Yeah ofc m8.

Yeha ofc your gonna choose him.
Mate fear Allah.
Imagine if your siblings search your name on Google and find the content I've seen ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, what "content" - i'm just giving a bit of advice mate - and they don't care?
different people have different tastes

not everyone likes the same flavour

a lot of men prefer curvier women too

or maybe he looked different when they first met but become chubbier afterwards and shes still with him because she loves him. one of my friends is like that, been with her boyfriend for 6 years and his appearance has changed a lot but hes still the same guy so of course shes still with him
(edited 7 years ago)
It frustrates me so much, that I put so much effort into getting girls - I go to the gym and bust my ass while these skinny /chubby guys do absolutely nothing to improve their physique and yet they get stunning girls.
It's not fair.

Boo hoo.

You just sound jealous.

You do realise there are more things to being attractive than looks alone or whether you are ripped?

Developing an attractive personality might be something you are missing out on.
Original post by Anonymous
well it is no one wants a chubby **** lets be honest.
Yeah ofc m8.

Yeha ofc your gonna choose him.

Lol you're so dumb. Loads of girls go out with bigger men and loads of women go out with bigger men. Wake up
Reply 56

Your bf is one lucky bastard.
Because I also love curvy girls.
I think curvy girls are cute and sexy.

He is lucky to have a beautiful curvy girl like you.
Original post by yungaheartz
different people have different tastes

not everyone likes the same flavour

a lot of men prefer curvier women too

or maybe he looked different when they first met but become chubbier afterwards and shes still with him because she loves him. one of my friends is like that, been with her boyfriend for 6 years and his appearance has changed a lot but hes still the same guy so of course shes still with him

Yeah they took one to many KFC chickens to the mouth init.
Original post by 999tigger
Boo hoo.

You just sound jealous.

You do realise there are more things to being attractive than looks alone or whether you are ripped?

Developing an attractive personality might be something you are missing out on.

Basically what i'm tryna say
Your bf is one lucky bastard.
Because I also love curvy girls.
I think curvy girls are cute and sexy.

He is lucky to have a beautiful curvy girl like you.

yeah cuz hes a ****boy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending