The Student Room Group

Ex TSP 2016 CSR/1667/16 HMRC Band O/HO Belfast

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jell91
Yeah I think you're right! what email address do you actually get in contact with?

See Sean's post abov (SMK)..... seems like he has had some success chasing them up.....
Original post by Cass1988
Cheers! Fingers crossed you are next :smile:

Funny thing is, I'm now hoping you hear quickly, lol. Means I should be hearing within a couple of weeks afterwards. What about your partner, has she heard from them?
Original post by MurphysLaw2471
Funny thing is, I'm now hoping you hear quickly, lol. Means I should be hearing within a couple of weeks afterwards. What about your partner, has she heard from them?

She was sent out another letter to fill in another/different health questionnaire and sent that back so hers is further away.
I just want to get that call or email with the start date now haha.
IMG_2708.jpg
Had to have a wee look
IMG_2708.jpg
Had to have a wee look

Haha some building isn't it. I pass it literally everyday and continue to wait haha
Haha some building isn't it. I pass it literally everyday and continue to wait haha

I'm gonna give it another week and then set my auto-destruct lol.
Will anybody else be travelling from Northwest or along that route?
I sent an email today asking if there's a timescale for the post holder to call with a start date. They couldn't give anything as its down to the holder completely. They can only advise this should be in the next FEW WEEKS! Really?! I was hoping like today haha. Oh well.
Reply 28
I sent an email today asking if there's a timescale for the post holder to call with a start date. They couldn't give anything as its down to the holder completely. They can only advise this should be in the next FEW WEEKS! Really?! I was hoping like today haha. Oh well.

Hey Cass, what address do you send emails to? I sent one on Friday just on the help page of the CSR jobs page and havent received a response.
Original post by Jell91
Hey Cass, what address do you send emails to? I sent one on Friday just on the help page of the CSR jobs page and havent received a response.

I was sending emails to [email protected]

It does say they aim to get back in 48 hours. I suppose if it's an easy enough answer they will though.

I hear that, lol. That's probably gonna be more frustrating now, knowing all the checks are complete and you are literally waiting for someone to decide your start date lol. Had such a crap day at work today, compounded by the incompetence of a colleague. I would actually give more notice than is required if I only had a rough idea of start date. #sigh
I hear that, lol. That's probably gonna be more frustrating now, knowing all the checks are complete and you are literally waiting for someone to decide your start date lol. Had such a crap day at work today, compounded by the incompetence of a colleague. I would actually give more notice than is required if I only had a rough idea of start date. #sigh

Sorry to hear that! That's basically been me for the last few months haha.
I know this will be the biggest test just waiting on a call. May take some of next week off just to use some holidays and hopefully find out.
If it's like a month start date, I'll wait for one week and then tell them so I get at least another off before the start lol
Sorry to hear that! That's basically been me for the last few months haha.
I know this will be the biggest test just waiting on a call. May take some of next week off just to use some holidays and hopefully find out.
If it's like a month start date, I'll wait for one week and then tell them so I get at least another off before the start lol

Kez seems to think it could be end of next week before formal offers are out then......heyho. Really counting the days now, lol, I'm like a kid waiting for Xmas.
End of next week? How'd you get this info! Haha. My partner also got word today all checks complete so it's all getting there :smile:
End of next week? How'd you get this info! Haha. My partner also got word today all checks complete so it's all getting there :smile:

Have a wee look at the other Belfast thread......Kez gives the statutory reply to a Jamz post and gives info about an email that alludes to 20 day period from over two weeks ago, which runs out end of next week(?). Let's start a rumour it's gonna be even quicker? Someone might make it happen, lol.
Well today's my deadline on the sweepstake haha. Fingers crossed!

Well Cass, I'm guessing from the lack of frantic posting that there was no news today lol? I think I said 18th, so we'll wait and see what Tuesday brings, lol. Probably more likely this time next week according to Kez's post. In the meantime, Shiraz!
(edited 7 years ago)

Soooooo, tomorrow's my sweepstake day, but rumour control has end of week. Fingers crossed for either day lol.
I want it today lol
Well, my sweepstake day has come and gone and no joy! Seeing as Jamz has had more movement in past few days than whole year, maybe they are hoping to get us all processed before issuing formal dates? Every day waiting is another few grey hairs in my current role, lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending