The Student Room Group

So I was punched in the face today...

it was pretty swollen at first, I read online on the types of swellings, and mine is a hematoma swelling, the swelling has decreased in size a little but, how long does a normal hematoma swelling take to go back to normal?

:catfight::fight::boxing:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Why were you punched?
Did you happen to be dressed up as a clown?
Perhaps walk past Woody?
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Why were you punched?

this guy yeah, he walked up to me kicked me nearly in the nuts, so I went mad on his arse, walked up to him, kicked his leg( I doubt it had any effect) while I was doing this I was asking him why he did it and that, he started taking his bag off, next thing I know was

BANG

1 punch to the face, knocked me down on the ground, so I just walked it off. gonna get him excluded tomorrow.

Note: this was at school.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BobBobson
Perhaps walk past Woody?

no
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
it was pretty swollen at first, I read online on the types of swellings, and mine is a hematoma swelling, the swelling has decreased in size a little but, how long does a normal hematoma swelling take to go back to normal?

I m sorry but a doctor would know better than any tsr person ! :wink::smile:
this guy yeah, he walked up to me kicked me nearly in the nuts, so I went mad on his arse, walked up to him, kicked his leg( I doubt it had any effect) while I was doing this I was asking him why he did it and that, he started taking his bag off, next thing I know was

BANG

1 punch to the face, knocked me down on the ground, so I just walked it off. gonna get him excluded tomorrow.

You can't get him excluded when you provoked him further :lol:

If you "walked up to him" then I assume he walked off after trying to kick your goolies. So you can try to get him excluded for trying to perform a primitive form of neutering, but not for him decking you when you initiated the response (not that I can blame you for having a dig back at him, but judging by the limited information you've given us, it's kinda your own fault that your face is now sore).

BANG

What year are you in?
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
What year are you in?

year 11. I dont even know this person and haven't had a fight with anyone for several years.
badman!! have your parents seen it yet?
year 11. I dont even know this person and haven't had a fight with anyone for several years.

Take the L... If you didn't want to fight the guy, you shouldn't have gone and kicked him. He was obviously prepared to fight you - that's why he instigated it.
Original post by Angry Bird
badman!!

I didn't want to fight.

Original post by Angry Bird
have your parents seen it yet?

yes but I had PE today so they think it's from a basketball.
You honesty shouldn't have given up and should've kicked the s**t out of him . Not joking you really shouldn't let anyone treat you like that, i'd much rather give someone who did that to me a fair beating than getting him excluded from school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BobBobson
Perhaps walk past Woody?

Woody the clown hunter lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
You honesty shouldn't have given up and should've kicked the s**t out of him . Not joking you really shouldn't let anyone treat you like that, i'd much rather give someone who did that to me a fair beating than getting him excluded from school.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah well... I'm not really much of a fighter.
Put some ice on it and call it a day, you'll be fine

are you okay tho?

Neither am I but I'd still try my best to absolutely destroy him. As you said you retaliated and kicked him back so you should have kept going at it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

BANG

Where on his leg did you kick him :clap2:

Trying to get him excluded might end up making you get in trouble too, since you provoked him after but I'm not too sure. It's a sh*tty thing what he did.
Original post by retro_turtles
Put some ice on it and call it a day, you'll be fine

are you okay tho?

im fine now, the swelling is still there but smaller than before.

Quick Reply

Latest