The Student Room Group

Sex?!

Lets start a discussion.

Do Girls like Sex as much as Guys do?

Scroll to see replies

They like it more.
I don't think so. Maybe, depends on the girl. A girls vagina is more complicated then a guys penis, it takes more work, time, effort, for girls to orgasm.

I can personally say if it was easy to orgasm I'd have sex way more often.
Original post by xobeauty
I don't think so. Maybe, depends on the girl. A girls vagina is more complicated then a guys penis, it takes more work, time, effort, for girls to orgasm.

I can personally say if it was easy to orgasm I'd have sex way more often.

maybe that's just you lol

well it's not me anyway
I would personally say from experience - a girl can achieve a lot more pleasure, with the right person that is and you have to find what works for you. every body is different
Original post by Anonymous
maybe that's just you lol

well it's not me anyway

Did you see where I said " depends on the girl" ? :smile:
Reply 6
How would you know anyway? You're not both sexes to find out which one finds it better.

It depends on so many different factors.
:iiam:
They must! As girls do get multiple orgasms :wink::wink:do they not? :wink::wink:
it's funny how they pretend to be so veiled and modest when it comes to sex but when they have it they moan and scream and flail around and all that ****
(edited 7 years ago)
This is TSR,

Accurate responses not found
*error 428*
*rebooting system*
*system overload*
*permanent shutdown*
*Answer unknown*
Original post by FireFreezer77
This is TSR,

Accurate responses not found
*error 428*
*rebooting system*
*system overload*
*permanent shutdown*
*TSRians don't have sex*

:toofunny: :borat: :lol:
how many holes do females have? and where are these holes?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by My Moon <3
:toofunny: :borat: :lol:

:tongue: :lol:
I take it you liked it? :wink:
Original post by FireFreezer77
:tongue: :lol:
I take it you liked it? :wink:

Loool yes i did :rofl:
Original post by My Moon <3
Loool yes i did :rofl:

Yaaaaaaaaaassssss!!!!! :excited:
Someone finally liked one of my posts haha! :tongue: :rofl:
To put it in simple terms.

Men will enjoy sex more often. But when women enjoy it, they will enjoy it more than men. Potentially much more.

That is the nature of female sexuality.
(edited 7 years ago)
Penises have more nerve endings than the vagina, but the clitoris has a similar concentration to the penis.

Although, most girls seem to be more stimulated by sensual/ emotive things, rather than the motion and the physical side of the intimacy.

Original post by stefano865
To put it in simple terms.

Men will enjoy sex more often. But when women enjoy it, they will enjoy it more than men. Potentially much more.

That is the nature of female sexuality.

Yeah, I think guys are more consistent in their enjoyment and girls have a higher potential for euphoria.
(edited 7 years ago)
Considering I don't know how it feels for a man to have sex, I can't really make the comparison. But when I'm with a man who knows the right buttons to press and the right things to say then hell I don't think anything can be more intense.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Penises have more nerve endings than the vagina, but the clitoris has a similar concentration to the penis.

Although, most girls seem to be more stimulated by sensual/ emotive things, rather than the motion and the physical side of the intimacy.

Yeah, I think guys are more consistent in their enjoyment and girls have a higher potential for euphoria.

The clitoris has more nerve endings than the penis, about double.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending