The Student Room Group

Weird things your parents do

I love her to bits but

Me mum got in a fight at Tescos recently because she said someone cut her off while queuing :nothing: Now she's got a scar on her face...

She also walks around bra-less and topless which isn't great for many obvious reasons, one main one being she's 20 stone O___O

She chit chats/flirts on the phone with call centre workers, delivery...

like I swear one person called from India methinks and she started asking them questions about the place and what kinda food they eat, and the weather and ****.

She also called to ask why her Android wasn't working and it all was because she didn't hold the button down long enough. Bless her soul.

Pls tell me your mum does this too :cry2: lol

Scroll to see replies

My mother does none of that but yours seems like a hell of a load of fun haha.

My mum likes to randomly scream in weird situations just to see reactions on others faces.

She speaks Urdu to anyone she thinks may know a paki, like serious she went up to this black dude in carphone warehouse and started speaking urdu and he gave her a weird ass look and she was 'eh its all the same'.

She speaks to random cats all the time in a high pitch tone.

She also tells me about her weird experiences (like bathroom experiences) and its ****in weird

My dad likes to sing songs whilst on the throne. REALLY LOUDLY.

He also likes to imitate my mother at every given moment and they both have competitions on who could be the most irritating....
Reply 2
Original post by 0to100

She also walks around bra-less and topless which isn't great for many obvious reasons, one main one being she's 20 stone O___O

:unsure:
Original post by retro_turtles

My mum likes to randomly scream in weird situations just to see reactions on others faces.

She speaks Urdu to anyone she thinks may know a paki, like serious she went up to this black dude in carphone warehouse and started speaking urdu and he gave her a weird ass look and she was 'eh its all the same'.

She also tells me about her weird experiences (like bathroom experiences) and its ****in weird

He also likes to imitate my mother at every given moment and they both have competitions on who could be the most irritating....

#Relatable :biggrin:
My mum also talks to my old toys.
My mum and dad have a farting competition. (Weird as f***) How is that even relationship goals like no, ew,
Um, weird things, she talks the most amount of sh** in the world which disrupts me from my work.
She makes me step on her legs. (Weird, ngl when she's being mean to me, sometimes I take advantage)
She makes me ask dumb questions to people. Scenario: We were in house of fraser in town and I seen this really nice dress right, and my mum asked me how much is it and I looked on the tag and it was like £180 and I told my mum and she was like ask the customer assistant, and I was like why because I've already told you? My mum shouted at me and said they might have a sale on. What a dumb sh**. :laugh:
She wacks her crutch in my arse when we are in morrisons.
She will leave the bathroom door open when she goes to the loo. (EW I KNO)
When she's ironing the clothes upstairs, she will tell me to go from downstairs, while I'm doing my work, to fill up a bottle of water from the bathroom, when she's only two steps away from the bathroom.
She wears my dad's tops around the house... LOL
She gives my dad 'storytime' about her periods. Weird as f*** :lol:
& ALOT of other dumb things.

BTW, @0to100, some stuff for you to laugh at up there ^ and please clear your pms :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
my dad listens to nirvana songs and sings along :lol:

i love my dad.
Reply 5

Your parents sound pretty fun too :lol: especially your mum speaking Urdu to people.
Reply 6
My parents whip me its so weird haha
Reply 7
Original post by 0to100
I love her to bits but

Me mum got in a fight at Tescos recently because she said someone cut her off while queuing :nothing: Now she's got a scar on her face...

like I swear one person called from India methinks and she started asking them questions about the place and what kinda food they eat, and the weather and ****.

She also called to ask why her Android wasn't working and it all was because she didn't hold the button down long enough. Bless her soul.

My mum also walks around topless along with my boyfriend Fola. They are both about 20 stone aswell but so am I and I might start doing it too! :smile:

Im 17 and I went on a diet recently but all I did was count the number of calories I ate but I had lots of chocolate and other unhealthy foods, but told everyone it was part of my healthy diet.
Original post by Tootles
Your parents sound pretty fun too :lol: especially your mum speaking Urdu to people.

Its funny but then sometimes its like wtf mother, she does it to everyone and makes a weird 'um i know this stuff' face when she's wrong
Original post by Allie4
:unsure:

:rofl:
Original post by kamis
My mum also walks around topless along with my boyfriend Fola. They are both about 20 stone aswell but so am I and I might start doing it too! :smile:

Im 17 and I went on a diet recently but all I did was count the number of calories I ate but I had lots of chocolate and other unhealthy foods, but told everyone it was part of my healthy diet.

erm...what?

After reading this list, yea... was just about to ask if that's what they do...no offense >:P

And idk which one is more hilarious/humiliating. :rofl:
Original post by wsteynor
My parents whip me its so weird haha

k:

Childline 0800 1111

:yy:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
#Relatable :biggrin:
My mum also talks to my old toys.
My mum and dad have a farting competition. (Weird as f***) How is that even relationship goals like no, ew,
Um, weird things, she talks the most amount of sh** in the world which disrupts me from my work.
She makes me step on her legs. (Weird, ngl when she's being mean to me, sometimes I take advantage)
She makes me ask dumb questions to people. Scenario: We were in house of fraser in town and I seen this really nice dress right, and my mum asked me how much is it and I looked on the tag and it was like £180 and I told my mum and she was like ask the customer assistant, and I was like why because I've already told you? My mum shouted at me and said they might have a sale on. What a dumb sh**. :laugh:
She wacks her crutch in my arse when we are in morrisons.
She will leave the bathroom door open when she goes to the loo. (EW I KNO)
When she's ironing the clothes upstairs, she will tell me to go from downstairs, while I'm doing my work, to fill up a bottle of water from the bathroom, when she's only two steps away from the bathroom.
She wears my dad's tops around the house... LOL
She gives my dad 'storytime' about her periods. Weird as f*** :lol:
& ALOT of other dumb things.

BTW, @0to100, some stuff for you to laugh at up there ^ and please clear your pms :biggrin:

Nooope. Done reading!!
Original post by 0to100
Nooope. Done reading!!

lol. wuu2? :tongue:
Reply 15
my mum asked tesco's manager why the bras and panties were right at the front of the store, and to move them to the back

I had to pretend I didn't know her :lol:
My dad always does this to annoy me
[video="youtube;JXXsYA7Sgdc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXXsYA7Sgdc[/video]
Original post by mkap
my dad listens to nirvana songs and sings along :lol:

i love my dad.

That's not weird at all is it. Maybe for what I presume a nonwhite person liking rock, but it's still not weird :wink:

On the other hand, my English and Scottish parents like reggae lol and shoot finger guns in the middle of the road while my West Indian neighbours play it >_>

however I don't find that weird either-maybe the only cool thing the pair of em do lol
Original post by 0to100
I love her to bits but

I can't even rep you anymore...
Original post by Rhaenys10
I can't even rep you anymore...

(holds you and screams) :bawling:

lol

Quick Reply

Latest