The Student Room Group

I'm too horny..is there a way to stop this?

Seriously I ain't even kidding everytime even when I just wake up I just have this constant urge to **** and its really pissing me off. I try to take my mind of it but it never works and I just end up day dreaming I'm having sex with any attractive lady. I'm a 22 year old guy btw.

I don't particularly enjoy feeling like this all the time caz when I talk to girls I like etc I'm just thinking of bending them down instead of actually paying much attention to what their saying :lol:

How do I stop this ffs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Seriously I ain't even kidding everytime even when I just wake up I just have this constant urge to **** and its really pissing me off. I try to take my mind of it but it never works and I just end up day dreaming I'm having sex with any attractive lady. I'm a 22 year old guy btw.

I don't particularly enjoy feeling like this all the time caz when I talk to girls I like etc I'm just thinking of bending them down instead of actually paying much attention to what their saying :lol:

How do I stop this ffs

...cut it off?
Have sex
Reply 3

How do I stop this ffs

Jerk off and embrace your right hand.

You won't get any girls if you have that mindset. That's creepy and rude.
Try and keep yourself really busy so your mind is focused on other things. Or go to the gym/do more sports? You're quite young but your sex drive will naturally decrease as you get older.
Reply 5
Try and keep yourself really busy so your mind is focused on other things. Or go to the gym/do more sports? You're quite young but your sex drive will naturally decrease as you get older.

I do go to the gym and do sports.

Original post by UWS
Jerk off and embrace your right hand.

You won't get any girls if you have that mindset. That's creepy and rude.

Oh no ill still be making good conversation just I won't be paying too much attention to it. I still get girls numbers etc but then most flake.
Hey
You could try
Having sex
Just a thought
EDIT: have a come on some cuties :wink:
Original post by Rhaenys10
Have sex

Original post by AlexFam
Hey
You could try
Having sex
Just a thought
EDIT: have a come on some cuties :wink:

Yeah, because it's that simple rofl.
Original post by BobSausage
...cut it off?

Damn!
I was gonna say that!!
Original post by BabyLadDarren
Yeah, because it's that simple rofl.

Well yeah.
Do some desperate dames :wink:
Or just actually get in a relationship with someone you like.
Take an axe to the wedding vegetable and you'll be fine :yep:
I do go to the gym and do sports.

Oh no ill still be making good conversation just I won't be paying too much attention to it. I still get girls numbers etc but then most flake.

They 'flake' because they can see right through you
Reply 12
Cold Showers
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994

I love you :rofl:

#savageee
Original post by Rhaenys10
I love you :rofl:

#savageee

I'm just that great :wink: :rofl:
Totally understand your feelings cause I feel the same at most times.
I'm a girl btw...
I'm a girl btw...

I think we've found our match ladies and gentlemen...
Masturbation is a disease of the mind. It is a selfish act and one that is frowned upon.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994

Nope not really im very good at hiding it weirdly enough. The ones who flake tend to be insecure about themselves and play silly games.
I'm a girl btw...

it's annoying isn't it... :frown:

how do you cope?

Latest

Trending

Trending