The Student Room Group

Why don't the chubby girls like me?.

I am skinny.
Been hitting the gym in recent months in order to become muscular and ripped abd impress the chubby girls.

And I have become noticeably more muscular.
Byt so far nothing...
Original post by Voltrex999
I am skinny.
Been hitting the gym in recent months in order to become muscular and ripped abd impress the chubby girls.

And I have become notikceably more muscular.
Byt so far nothing...

Calling them 'chubby' won't help
no gains
Reply 3
Original post by SuperHuman98
no gains

Despite my noticeable gains, so far no chubby girl even pissess in my direction.
Reply 4
cuz you're a **** hehe
Maybe your body has nothing to do with your inability to get a girl. It could be down to your personality and how you present yourself when you speak.
Reply 6
Original post by sinfonietta
Maybe your body has nothing to do with your inability to get a girl. It could be down to your personality and how you present yourself when you speak.

Maybe, because I have seen plenty of chubby girls with guys that I look a lot better than them.
Original post by Voltrex999
I am skinny.

And I have become noticeably more muscular.
Byt so far nothing...

Would u mind posting ur pic ! Maybe then we could see if the body is not working there must be something about ur face I guess !!
A month or so doesn't cut it bro, lift for about 3 years strictly then come back to me :smile:.
Need more gains brah.
Reply 10
Original post by Gatewaymerge
A month or so doesn't cut it bro, lift for about 3 years strictly then come back to me :smile:.

Like I said, i've seen in the street chubby girls with guys that are not fit and that overall look a lot less than me.
Too busy thinking about food to notice
Cover your body in squirty cream and get her to lick it off ya :perv:
Its your personality I suspect. Theres only so much a six pack can make up for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending