The Student Room Group

Weird things your parents do

Scroll to see replies

20 stone.

You're a feeder aren't you? :sexface:
Original post by 0to100
I love her to bits but

Me mum got in a fight at Tescos recently because she said someone cut her off while queuing :nothing: Now she's got a scar on her face...

She also walks around bra-less and topless which isn't great for many obvious reasons, one main one being she's 20 stone O___O

She chit chats/flirts on the phone with call centre workers, delivery...

like I swear one person called from India methinks and she started asking them questions about the place and what kinda food they eat, and the weather and ****.

She also called to ask why her Android wasn't working and it all was because she didn't hold the button down long enough. Bless her soul.

Pls tell me your mum does this too :cry2: lol

Have some respect for the woman who raised why would you put her weight and shame her like this.
Original post by onerudemofo
Have some respect for the woman who raised why would you put her weight and shame her like this.

Did you join tsr just to say that? :rolleyes:

and quote everyone in the thread who's also posting, since it's a joke you troll
@Fox Corner

See? Its either tingtox or greatguy.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Did you join tsr just to say that? :rolleyes:

and quote everyone in the thread who's also posting, since it's a joke you troll
@Fox Corner

See? Its either tingtox or greatguy.

lol no im a newcomer troll

Keep badmouthing your mum, thats what people like you do
Original post by retro_turtles
They do and i have grown to accept it, but now i have become to notice a few of these weird traits in myself...I CANNOT ESCAPE!

ok alkaline wont tell me, so what is "djinn" and sorry if you don't know even though I presume you would

wait..which weird traits have you inherited >_>

this will be a good read

:tea:
Original post by 0to100
ok alkaline wont tell me, so what is "djinn" and sorry if you don't know even though I presume you would

wait..which weird traits have you inherited >_>

this will be a good read

:tea:

They are supernatural creatures like ghosts that god created who are like humans but they are invisible and have the ability to possess humans and can be good or bad.

And well the screaming weirdly and making strange sounds and other stuff i cannot remember its not that interesting lol
Original post by retro_turtles
They are supernatural creatures like ghosts that god created who are like humans but they are invisible and have the ability to possess humans and can be good or bad.

And well the screaming weirdly and making strange sounds and other stuff i cannot remember its not that interesting lol

:|

lmao and Idk which is scarier, the "dinn" thing or you >:P
Original post by 0to100
:|

lmao and Idk which is scarier, the "dinn" thing or you >:P

The djinn thing i mean i don't have the ability to possess people...

but what if i am possessed ooooooooooo
Original post by 0to100
wtf is a jdinn

loool

retro_turtles is right, sorry about not answering earlier sometimes I just miss notifs (?)

Spoiler

Original post by z33
you should tell her you are the djinn
tho she'd probably smack you with the quran and salt

has she had a bad experience with them?

my mum does similar things but it's to get rid of jinx and whatever

she's thought I was possessed a few times - or was being influenced by one... like just no lol

yeah she's had genuine experiences, someone set some on her etc.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alkaline.
loool

retro_turtles is right, sorry about not answering earlier sometimes I just miss notifs (?)

Spoiler

In what world? >_>
Original post by alkaline.
- lights incense and puts them around the house to "keep djinns out" (i choke on the smell whenever this happens)
- has hung certain verses of the quran on like every door of the house to "keep djinns out"
- sprays the house with holy water on the regular to "keep djinns out"
- doesn't let us leave any cup/bowl uncovered incase djinns voodoo our food or drink.

those are the main ones, lovingly offered by my mum.

:toofunny:

Your mother is like mine, except replace the Qu'ran verses with Bible verses and add in holy water and blessed oil :rofl:
@0to100

my mum will start singing nusery rhymes out loud....no matter where she is.. :/

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
My parents only did one weird thing - marry each other.
Original post by 0to100
sounds schizophrenic.

And yes I see a familiar name even though it's been a while :biggrin:

you're telling me! its embarrasing -_-

ahh tell me about it!!! been soo busy with uni ect i havent haad time to log onto here and say hi :cry2:

how are you?! :hugs:
Reply 54
Em weirdest thing one of my parents did was just the usual y'know ent out one day and like didnt come back #awkward
My mum always says "I'll be glad to get home" like every five mins when she's outside and she says it that much that she's even said it while she's been sat at home for half an hour and is in the middle of eating her dinner ffs :laugh: that's deffo her catchphrase :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
my dad winds up cold callers as well. rather than hanging up straightaway he starts trolling them by answering their questions with a stupid answer

Quick Reply