Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsmaths
Was it worth it LOL.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are euclidding me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zacken
n&s bants in 8 hours boyyos

He's running out of irrelevant lectures.
Original post by MathMoFarah
He's running out of irrelevant lectures.

Are you sure? Looks like he isn't quite done with teaching us how to solve a quadratic equation.
Original post by Zacken
Are you sure? Looks like he isn't quite done with teaching us how to solve a quadratic equation.

If you check the purple schedules of lecture courses booklet it's like he's chosen to do the first one of every topic - not great for problem sheets.

Spoiler

So, how's everyone else coping so far? :biggrin:
If you check the purple schedules of lecture courses booklet it's like he's chosen to do the first one of every topic - not great for problem sheets.

Spoiler

Nah, he hasn't een touched on sets or countability. It's more like he's teaching us some random stuff that we already knew two years ago.

Couldn't be bothered doing Q13 on the example sheet tbh, looked bleh
Original post by Zacken
Nah, he hasn't een touched on sets or countability. It's more like he's teaching us some random stuff that we already knew two years ago.

Couldn't be bothered doing Q13 on the example sheet tbh, looked bleh

Just established a lower bound and two types of upper bound, then made a conjecture about large n - didn't actually get an answer.

At what point do we contact somebody and say 'this is what the course guide says we should be learning, this is what we are learning'?
Just established a lower bound and two types of upper bound, then made a conjecture about large n - didn't actually get an answer.

Did you get

Spoiler

?

At what point do we contact somebody and say 'this is what the course guide says we should be learning, this is what we are learning'?

Talk to your DoS, maybe? I submitted some stuff in that questionnaire we were given - maybe that might help. But otherwise I think I might just self-teach myself the entire course tbh.

John lister told me this is how it always is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zacken
Did you get

Spoiler

?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Zacken

Spoiler

How did you get 6 for n=5?

edit: Just seen it
double edit: no i haven't :s how do you do it?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ComputerMaths97
So, how's everyone else coping so far? :biggrin:

Which college are you at again?
Original post by C0balt
Which college are you at again?

Robinson, you? :biggrin:
Original post by ComputerMaths97
Robinson, you? :biggrin:

Christ's
How's everything so far? Met anybody from TSR? :tongue:
Original post by Mathemagicien
Do you take any maths courses? If so, we may have met.

What do you look like?
Original post by gasfxekl
What do you look like?

Like his profile picture obviously.
Any one here doing Engineering at St johns college or know any one doing engineering at st johns college please inbox me......i would be very grateful
been skipping so many lectures recently, bleh
Reply 1899
Original post by Zacken
been skipping so many lectures recently, bleh

Are they being recorded so you can watch them later?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending