The Student Room Group

I just booked in for my tattoo!

I'm so excited! All booked for December 20th in Manchester. It's a bit of a trek, but worth it for the artist. It's my first, and I'm getting a black mandala style piece on the top of my foot which he'll design a bit nearer the time

Scroll to see replies

Oooooh!!!!
That's gonna look awesome! :biggrin:
I can see why you're excited!
:biggrin: :jive:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Oooooh!!!!
That's gonna look awesome! :biggrin:
I can see why you're excited!
:biggrin: :jive:

Thanks! I've had the idea for it for ages but December is the perfect time to get it and I've had plenty of time to know I'm sure :h: eeee cant wait! :dance:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Thanks! I've had the idea for it for ages but December is the perfect time to get it and I've had plenty of time to know I'm sure :h: eeee cant wait! :dance:

No worries! :biggrin:
Oooh excellent!
Near Christmas? Or any particular reason?
Glad to hear that! Best not to rush it!
Aw haha! It'll look magnificent! :biggrin:
Ah, that's exciting! :biggrin:

I'm planning to drop in at a studio tomorrow to talk about getting some artwork drawn-up. Christmas gift from my parents. :smile:
Reply 5
Still need to book my tattoo. :eek: Plan to do so when I am in a better place mentally as I would like to be able to enjoy it.
Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries! :biggrin:
Oooh excellent!
Near Christmas? Or any particular reason?
Glad to hear that! Best not to rush it!
Aw haha! It'll look magnificent! :biggrin:

My mum didn't know what to get me for Christmas so offered to pay it :biggrin: that, and it'll be painful for a bit so at least I won't have to worry about rushing around college with it for a couple of weeks or so :tongue:
Original post by sinfonietta
Ah, that's exciting! :biggrin:

I'm planning to drop in at a studio tomorrow to talk about getting some artwork drawn-up. Christmas gift from my parents. :smile:

Very exciting! Let me know how it goes!
My mum didn't know what to get me for Christmas so offered to pay it :biggrin: that, and it'll be painful for a bit so at least I won't have to worry about rushing around college with it for a couple of weeks or so :tongue:

Damn you've made me want something like that for my next one :laugh:
Original post by Airmed
Still need to book my tattoo. :eek: Plan to do so when I am in a better place mentally as I would like to be able to enjoy it.

I was just thinking about yours today! I know what you mean though. I've been planning this for a couple of years now. I wanted to have gotten somewhere with my health and mental health first for the same reason. This it's something of a treat for myself :h:
It's so weird I've just seen this post, I booked my first tattoo appointment a few days ago :smile: 30th December is the day, I'm going to be getting 4 little ones :biggrin: so excited!!!
Original post by A-LJLB
Damn you've made me want something like that for my next one :laugh:

Haha they're so pretty :love: What do you have currently?

Ah I see, that's good thinking there! I like that!
Yeah I can imagine tbh, but it's all worth it in the end. :biggrin:
Precisely! That's the best thing to do (rest I mean)
Original post by Gigi26SMILE
It's so weird I've just seen this post, I booked my first tattoo appointment a few days ago :smile: 30th December is the day, I'm going to be getting 4 little ones :biggrin: so excited!!!

Awesome! That sounds really cool! What do you plan on getting? You'll have to post them when they're done!
Reply 14
I was just thinking about yours today! I know what you mean though. I've been planning this for a couple of years now. I wanted to have gotten somewhere with my health and mental health first for the same reason. This it's something of a treat for myself :h:

I was planning to do it last week but then everything really went down the *****er. :redface: I am looking forward to it, but I want to be excited for it, and I can't find that in me atm. Hope to have it either done by Christmas or get it done when I am at home for a few weeks for Christmas.
Haha they're so pretty :love: What do you have currently?

I got an infinity sign and a blue heart. Yes, it's overdone, but mine has a lot of meaning as I got it for my now 4 year old brother! There's quite a few I want to get, and I may just be a slight copycat....!
Original post by Airmed
I was planning to do it last week but then everything really went down the *****er. :redface: I am looking forward to it, but I want to be excited for it, and I can't find that in me atm. Hope to have it either done by Christmas or get it done when I am at home for a few weeks for Christmas.

Aw, sorry to hear it. Sounds like a good idea though. I was planning on booking mine a couple of months ago but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Hopefully you feel well enough for it soon, it's a lovely design and meaning :smile:
Original post by A-LJLB
I got an infinity sign and a blue heart. Yes, it's overdone, but mine has a lot of meaning as I got it for my now 4 year old brother! There's quite a few I want to get, and I may just be a slight copycat....!

That sounds lovely! I want a rose done in black by the same guy on my other foot. He does them in such an amazing style! He's very talented
Reply 18
Aw, sorry to hear it. Sounds like a good idea though. I was planning on booking mine a couple of months ago but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Hopefully you feel well enough for it soon, it's a lovely design and meaning :smile:

I hope it goes well for you too, thank you :hugs:
Original post by Airmed

Which tattoo? :gah:

Quick Reply