The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhaenys10
Done

Original post by homeland.lsw
lel, i have nothing to do so...have fun

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awhh I never even realised u came on 😔 Night and good luck with your assignment 👍🏼

lads...lads...(and lasses)

you will not beleive the **** I just got in PM @Nirvana1989-1994
Original post by 0to100
lads...lads...(and lasses)

you will not beleive the **** I just got in PM @Nirvana1989-1994

Inbox full.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Any of you available for a private chat?
Could do with someone to talk to right now tbh

I'm here now, just finished work. You know if you need a private chat you don't need to tag it on TSR, just text it :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
They're just blegh without milk! Although tea isn't much better with milk and sugar!
Coffee is magnificent! :biggrin:
Damn that's a shame! Add more photochemicals :lol: problem solved! :tongue:

Where do you work again, I think you told me but shamefully I forgot :frown: You can say privately!

And you did! :smile:

Tea is alright but I agree that :coffee: is a lot better. Got tons more kick to it

I'll PM/text everything else, you never know whose watching here :ninja: :creep:
@z33

Your PM's are full so I couldn't reply there.

But that VM is rather offensive
I don't appreciate that at all!
Reply 2985
@z33

Your PM's are full so I couldn't reply there.

But that VM is rather offensive
I don't appreciate that at all!

Sigh ill clear them one sec
Whats offensive about it? because it wasnt meant to be
Reply 2986
!

Cleared
@CheeseIsVeg Heyy sis, are you busy atm?
Original post by Matrix123
@CheeseIsVeg Heyy sis, are you busy atm?

not much, wussup?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
not much, wussup?

Firstly, how are you? I hope you had a great day :hugs:

And, I've been stuck on my chemistry homework and I know I've asked a lot from you regarding chemistry already but I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction? It's this question:
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100927102403AAoGTPr
I looked it up on the Internet :mmm: but I still don't understand it. I understand that the molar mass of Cl is 35.5 and the molar mass of AgCl is 143.3 but why have they divided these two values? :redface:
Firstly, how are you? I hope you had a great day :hugs:

And, I've been stuck on my chemistry homework and I know I've asked a lot from you regarding chemistry already but I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction? It's this question:
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100927102403AAoGTPr
I looked it up on the Internet :mmm: but I still don't understand it. I understand that the molar mass of Cl is 35.5 and the molar mass of AgCl is 143.3 but why have they divided these two values? :redface:

to find the molar ratio in the reaction which would then tell you the mass of the Chloride and allow you to work out it was AlCl3
to find the molar ratio in the reaction which would then tell you the mass of the Chloride and allow you to work out it was AlCl3

Ohh yes, I was just about to edit my post to say I understand now :redface: I didn't realise their @ symbol was used to represent multiply.
Thanks Cheese and sorry for bothering you:hugs:
Ohh yes, I was just about to edit my post to say I understand now :redface: I didn't realise their @ symbol was used to represent multiply.
Thanks Cheese and sorry for bothering you:hugs:

Dude. Do not be sorry :cube:Glad you understand now :smile:Happy to be of assistance :h:
Dude. Do not be sorry :cube:Glad you understand now :smile:Happy to be of assistance :h:

Aww, thank you! :h:

:K:
Original post by 0to100

Heyy are you into chemistry much? :albertein:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100

:tongue: :wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile

chemistry is life :colone:

I never said it wasn't:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

loool where was cheese when I was taking chem :frown: resat it twice mate. Finished 6th form a yr "late" because of it :bored:
Original post by 0to100
loool where was cheese when I was taking chem :frown: resat it twice mate. Finished 6th form a yr late because of it :bored:

Aww :console:
Cheese was probably at secondary school acing her chemistry GCSEs and starting her plan for taking over the world.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest