The Student Room Group

Girls that go to the gym...

Guys - what do you think of girls that go to the gym? Do you find it attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BUMP
Reply 2
Bumppppp
Reply 3
Go to the gym for yourself, not for a boy. :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes
Original post by Anonymous
Guys - what do you think of girls that go to the gym? Do you find it attractive?

What airmed said go to the gym to build up your fitness, not to impress boys. I don't like girls that weightlift personally.
Nope, I go to the gym but I'd prefer she didn't go for the irrational fear that she might outlift me at some point.
Reply 7
Original post by Gatewaymerge
Nope, I go to the gym but I'd prefer she didn't go for the irrational fear that she might outlift me at some point.

So you want a lazy fat slob
My boyfriend seems to like that I go. I started going for the mental benefits and he agreed that he thought it would be good for me. Although he certainly showed more excitement about the yoga class than he did to the combat classes and general use of gym equipment.
Original post by Anonymous
So you want a lazy fat slob

No... I just want a girl that doesn't have too much noticeable muscle...
No not really
Original post by MyunrequitedLove
No not really

You must be gay
Yeah. But not obsessively, just to keep in shape like. Wouldn't want a girl with more pecs than boobs :biggrin:
Original post by Black Cat
What airmed said go to the gym to build up your fitness, not to impress boys. I don't like girls that weightlift personally.

Even though weightlifting improves strength and fitness, that's weird.
Original post by Airmed
Go to the gym for yourself, not for a boy. :colonhash:

this
Original post by Chemicals
Yeah. But not obsessively, just to keep in shape like. Wouldn't want a girl with more pecs than boobs :biggrin:

Thats not even possible. If a girl was to work on her chest muscles,her boobs would look bigger and would be pushed out more. They wouldnt turn into pecs lol
I couldn't actually care less whether they actually go to the gym or not, but lots of things associated with going to the gym I can't pretend I'd hate in a girl xD
Original post by ComputerMaths97
I couldn't actually care less whether they actually go to the gym or not, but lots of things associated with going to the gym I can't pretend I'd hate in a girl xD

like what?
my gf is a red belt in TKD - working toward her black stripe. she works out and has an ass that is just all squats and lunges. And yep its looks damn good.

I have no issue with women who go to the gym (she certainly has more power in her legs than i do) i dont find competetive body building women attractive. But its her life and her choice. And i find her very attractive.
It wouldn't affect my opinion at all. It's like saying "what do you think of girls that sometimes eat bread?" to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending