The Student Room Group

Hero, villain or anti-hero - what would you be?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by TorpidPhil
Well if you weren't mildly serious why would you say it...?

There had to be some feeling in you that was serious about it even if not 100%

It's called a joke
Original post by Fleming1928
Every villain is a hero in their own mind. Unless you're the joker, that guy sure knew he's messed up :tongue:But yeah, I'd be the villain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU :P

Yes, it's all a matter of perspective. But that's irrelevant really, isn't it? - Things like morals have no value.
Hero, just because.
Original post by Kittyboy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU :P

Yes, it's all a matter of perspective. But that's irrelevant really, isn't it? - Things like morals have no value.

For someone who'll be studying history at uni that video was perfect :tongue: But it's like in Captain America Civil War, many people think the Avengers aren't exactly the good guys because they're still the cause of many deaths. It is indeed all a matter of perspective.
Reply 64
Villain
Hero or villain depending who pays me enough to do something. Like deadpool.
I wouldn't want to be a hero, I wouldn't get paid to anything and I would be risking my life for people who wouldn't give me anything and probably just walk away after being saved.

Being a villain seems fun because you can do anything and you're only justification is you're a villain. I would like to help people too though.

I would want to be like deadpool. Who ever pays him enough, he'll fight for that side.
I'd probably be Deadpool, cos he's the king of bants and he has cool weapons. What's good to know is that he isn't afraid of anyone. My other choices would be Cap America, Batman, Flash and the Green Arrow
(edited 7 years ago)
Villain much more interesting and nothing holds be back
Anti-hero. Nothing like a Byronic hero.
(edited 7 years ago)
Who is the hero or villain is purely subjective.
Reply 70
Original post by wonwonwon
Who is the hero or villain is purely subjective.

Quite true.
Every story has its hero, its villain, and its anti-heroes. In real life, you might be the good guy, the bad guy, or something a bit more complicated. Take this test and find out for sure which one you are: hero, anti-hero, or villain!
villain
anti hero for me, way cooler as you can do literally anything you want as long as you save the world or whatever you're saving.
Although this wasn't in the OP I'd love to be the person who's in the middle, fights the hero and villain and the meaning of my actions remain secret :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest