The Student Room Group

Guys would you want to know if your gf is pregnant ?

Say she didn't know for sure, but had all the early signs of pregnancy such as spotting, missing her period ect. But she never took a pregnancy test yet. Would you rather her known for sure and tell you? Or would you rather her go through the scare alone?
well to answer your ques I mean yea because if she doesnt tell me that is literally sketch behaviour .

As if she doesnt know for sure it's mine and tryna pin with me the kid when it comes out or something.

And no I don't speak from experience :colonhash:

:colone:
I would want to know (especially if she was concerned), but would want the test taken asap.
If you are in that position then you will need to take a test anyway because both of you will need to know whatever the answer is.
why would you let her go through the "scare" alone, It's your child too.
Reply 4
Original post by 0to100
well to answer your ques I mean yea because if she doesnt tell me that is literally sketch behaviour .

As if she doesnt know for sure it's mine and tryna pin with me the kid when it comes out or something.

And no I don't speak from experience :colonhash:

:colone:

No she just doesn't have proof she's pregnant for sure. Knows it's yours,,,
Original post by Anonymous

I dont even get how you wrote this mate.

But what I'm saying is, women who dont tell you they're pregnant just from what I have seen it's because they have slept with more than one person. And so they don't tell the man they are with it's his because they're not sure of that. If that's not our situation then ok but I'm just answering the thread title and my answer clearly is yes. I want to know because anything else seems dodgy.
Reply 6
Say she didn't know for sure, but had all the early signs of pregnancy such as spotting, missing her period ect. But she never took a pregnancy test yet. Would you rather her known for sure and tell you? Or would you rather her go through the scare alone?

In the days of modern testing where you only need days i'd not be too concerned however if she tried to hide it after testing positive, i would be deeply inflamed and i dare say it would be a dumpable offense after a month or so (i.e. before your properly showing).

That said, i would hope said girlfriend would be very pleased rather than scared. Afterall, she would be producing my heirs.
Reply 7
Original post by 0to100
I dont even get how you wrote this mate.

But what I'm saying is, women who dont tell you they're pregnant just from what I have seen it's because they have slept with more than one person. And so they don't tell the man they are with it's his because they're not sure of that. If that's not our situation then ok but I'm just answering the thread title and my answer clearly is yes. I want to know because anything else seems dodgy.

She doesn't know she's pregnant for sure though! And doesn't want to scare him until she knows for sure.

Original post by Rakas21
In the days of modern testing where you only need days i'd not be too concerned however if she tried to hide it after testing positive, i would be deeply inflamed and i dare say it would be a dumpable offense after a month or so (i.e. before your properly showing).

That said, i would hope said girlfriend would be very pleased rather than scared. Afterall, she would be producing my heirs.
She doesn't know she's pregnant for sure though! And doesn't want to scare him until she knows for sure.

Right but ...this isn't about your situation. It's about me :u: as I'm answering the thread title..
Reply 9
Original post by 0to100
Right but ...this isn't about your situation. It's about me :u: as I'm answering the thread title..

Lmfao but can you answer the question I'm asking lord have mercy.
Nah.
Lmfao but can you answer the question I'm asking lord have mercy.

k well I honestly don't understand it
Original post by 0to100
k well I honestly don't understand it

Girlfriend think she's pregnant because she think she has early pregnancy symptoms, like spotting, sore boobs ect. but she doesn't know for sure yet because she hasn't taken a pregnancy test. Would you want her to tell you or not say anything until she knows for sure, she doesn't want to scare you.
Girlfriend think she's pregnant because she think she has early pregnancy symptoms, like spotting, sore boobs ect. but she doesn't know for sure yet because she hasn't taken a pregnancy test. Would you want her to tell you or not say anything until she knows for sure, she doesn't want to scare you.

tell me what? that she's taking a test, I don't get it
Original post by 0to100
tell me what? that she's taking a test, I don't get it

No that she THINKS she's pregnant .
Are you playing with me? Or am I a retard that's really not making sense ?

Buy a pregnancy test. Its not rocket science.

If she is, you both have a lot of growing up to do
No I'd much rather she ignored me for ages then suddenly turned up either saying "yo I aborted your baby" or "yo this is your son deal with it", that is obviously preferable.

-_-

Then hurry up and get a pregnancy test.

Also, don't ever abort without telling him. I'd view you as lower than vermin if a girl ever did that.

Quick Reply