The Student Room Group
Hope some of those who endeavoured to silence the victims, smear them, cover it all up and allow it to perpetuate out of fear for being called racist get theirs as well.

This whole episode - as well as well as those that mirror it across the country in places like Rochdale (where Unite Against Facism turned up outside the court to support the perpetrators....yes, you read that right), Derby, Halifax, Burnley, Oxford etc etc has shamed social services, the police, the media etc. It's nothing short of a national disgrace.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Since you are too lazy to make a descriptive thread title: this is news that eight have been found guilty of abuses of girls in Rotherham between 1999 and 2003

The Guilty

It's a start. But in 1999, all those men would have been 15-23, surely there are older ones as welll?
Original post by MildredMalone
It's a start. But in 1999, all those men would have been 15-23, surely there are older ones as welll?

There is an elephant in the corner of the room that everyone in the establishment, and especially those on the left that spent ten years screaming Islamophobe and racist in the face of the families trying to raise these cases, doesnt want to address.
That elephant is the number of cases across the country where these young girls were trafficked around for prostitution amongst the men of the Pakistani community.
One girl alone was raped by over 100 men that paid for the pleasure. Thats one girl out of many hundreds if not thousands. Most were older married men.
Another girls mother gave over 70 names and mobile numbers of men that had abused her daughter to the police only for nothing to be done.
Do the maths. How many men from their community paid to use (rape) these young girls and went on their way never to be called to account. For all the late in the day publicity, its still going on now.
Reply 4
Original post by KimKallstrom
Hope some of those who endeavoured to silence the victims, smear them, cover it all up and allow it to perpetuate out of fear for being called racist get theirs as well.

This whole episode - as well as well as those that mirror it across the country in places like Rochdale (where Unite Against Facism turned up outside the court to support the perpetrators....yes, you read that right), Derby, Halifax, Burnley, Oxford etc etc has shamed social services, the police, the media etc. It's nothing short of a national disgrace.

I do believe the authorities did in part turn a blind eye to the abuse of those young ladies because they don't want to be seen as racist..
Reply 5
Original post by looloo2134
I do believe the authorities did in part turn a blind eye to the abuse of those young ladies because they don't want to be seen as racist..

however I don't think it the hold story the authorities viewed those children is worthless because they were working class and white e.g. White trash and if those young ladies came from a higher social economic background the abuse would have been stopped sooner and the victims believed.
The leader of the gang claimed all "white girls are good for is sex."

Analysis of hundreds of documents reveal that police and social workers not only knew what was going on and did nothing, but also said nothing, fearing that revealing the predominantly Pakistani background of the rapists and paedophiles would "damage community cohesion."
Reply 7

Please don't use the sexual exploitation of children to make a political point it is plain wrong .I dislike both the Unite Against Fascism and EDL along with other similar groups. I think they are both organizations disgusting using the abuse of children to make a political point and should be ashamed of themselves.
Please don't use the sexual exploitation of children to make a political point it is plain wrong .I dislike both the Unite Against Fascism and EDL along with other similar groups. I think they are both organizations disgusting using the abuse of children to make a political point and should be ashamed of themselves.

But in the case of UAF and SJWs across the country, they weren't just making a political point, they were aggressively preventing the stopping of it and the justice towards the perpetrators. This is completely unforgivable
I f I worked for a police force I would rather help solve crime in my community and catch criminals and get called a racist than leave them alone and get called a paedo supporter/rape apologist. When people call you a racist often they're just trying to be edgy, whereas if someone calls you a rape apologist/paedo sympathiser etc. they usually aren't joking. This same thing was happening in Birmingham, interesting thing was that when it was an individual Asian rapist groomer (call them what you want) the West Midlands Police were on their case like a shot.
(edited 7 years ago)
But in the case of UAF and SJWs across the country, they weren't just making a political point, they were aggressively preventing the stopping of it and the justice towards the perpetrators. This is completely unforgivable

this what organizations like UAF& EDL are like they believe they are right and so they think they have the right to try and stop justice. That why their protests often turn to violent against the police. I dislike UAF & EDL because both believe they should make a political point and be violent over the abuse of children that unforgivable. By the why I think that both far lift & far right are as bad as each other.
this what organizations like UAF& EDL are like they believe they are right and so they think they have the right to try and stop justice. That why their protests often turn to violent against the police. I dislike UAF & EDL because both believe they should make a political point and be violent over the abuse of children that unforgivable. By the why I think that both far lift & far right are as bad as each other.

I care about the victims not the politics around the cases
Uh
Original post by Foo.mp3
Hard labour for the traitors who virtually facilitated this abuse. Likely? No

If we were in the minority the chant would be: "No justice, no peace"

Instead, we just roll over and take it, and our 'leaders' stay silent
Uh

I still think it more to do with the social economic status of must of the victims. If one of the victims had become pregnant and keep the child she would have become a teenage single mother who of course is responsible for all society problems. Unlike a middle class teenage who had sex through choice and had an abortion and went on to go university.
Unite Against Facism turned up outside the court to support the perpetrators.

I would love to see the ring leader of that protest put in a debate with a parent of one of these girls who was raped by this scum who think that any woman is worthless if she doesn't wear a veil and obey her father or husband.
The radical left would be on your case what ever you did. Lock up rapists and paedos and they'll call you a racist, let the rapists go free and they'll call you a misogynist rape apologist pig. There is literally no pleasing these people. It wouldn't surprise me if some police officers just said they were just doing their duty when questioned why they ignored this or didn't investigate as meticulously as they should have.
Surely when the state willingly allows the rape of one race by another the correct term for this is Ethnic Cleansing?No social workers or police have been charged with abetting this, which strongly implies that the state approved their actions. None even disciplined to the best of my knowledge.Meanwhile tens of thousands of cases of FGM go unpunished, which is clearly the most horrific form of child abuse. Whereas the child snatchers lie and perjure themselves to rip babies and children from normal families arms, so long as they are blue eyed that is. Again a form of ethnic cleansing through demoralisation.Hell in Italy the social services even go so far as to use electro shock treatment on kids in care to get them to make false allegations against their parents. That is once they are in care, they've already been stolen by the state, though they then tortured the kids to try to... the only motivation which makes any sense is to either wrongfully prosecute the fathers or heap so much pressure and defamation on them that they top themselves. Again a form of ethnic cleansing.The Jaye report suggested that the social workers didn't act for fear of being thought racist. But what could be more racist than Ethnic Cleansing? And they did act... They defamed the victims of pedophilic gang rape by claiming that they consented, were prostitues or that their motivation for complaining was racist. Imagine writing a report on a 12 year old gang rape victim that makes their suffering worse....

It's subhuman at best...Overall this sounds a bit like the Gestapo being excused for their exterminiation camps as, "They feared that their commitment to racial purity might be questioned".
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest