The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

@Matrix123
One sent a VM not realizing you were using the app!

So I shall say it here!

I can no longer stay awake :frown:
Goodnight Matrix! Sweet Dreams! :smile: :hugs:

Have a great day tomorrow! :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
@Matrix123
One sent a VM not realizing you were using the app!

So I shall say it here!

I can no longer stay awake :frown:
Goodnight Matrix! Sweet Dreams! :smile: :hugs:

Have a great day tomorrow! :biggrin:

Awww sorry about that! :colondollar:

Aw fair enough and I should go soon too actually

Goodnight Freezer! Sweet dreams and hopefully you'll be well in the morning and have a great day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Morning Freezer! :hugs:I hope you have a great day :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Morning Freezer! :hugs:I hope you have a great day :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Morning Matrix! :hugs:
Aw Thankyou!
I hope you do too! :biggrin:
Morning Matrix! :hugs:
Aw Thankyou!
I hope you do too! :biggrin:

No worries and merci beaucoup! (Thanks :france:) :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no words and don't think I'm calm because my mind is in a hectic mess right now. I am genuinely in shock. Wow is an understatement! Oh my Matrixy days :woo: this friend is amazing! That book looks so cool and the picture on the front it great...the title (N-n-n-n-n-never Stop:ahee: :flute:) ...just everything about it! Thanks so much for that introduction; it's made my day! Wowee, and that's a great picture from inside the book too! You can't be as calm as you appear to be! Matrix is speechless; she'll end the post here and reflect on this then return and reread it and look at the pics again:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha it's awesome :tongue: It's even written in the 'Bunnymen font' from the fifth album. I've started reading a bit, I'm on the chapter when Crocodiles was released :smile:

I found out that Mac left school, was on 'the dole', moved into a flat in Liverpool on his own and survived on tins of minced beef and onion on toast (:lol:), he was scared to go outside as he was really shy back then.

"I used to sit in there all day, just starving to death, but not being able to get it together and go outside. Because as soon as you walked out of the front door, there was a bus queue of people, and they used to turn round and look at you; when you had yellow hair, it was a bit weird. So I used to sit in all day, and then wait until it went dark to sneak out."

I find it quite inspirational that he overcame this shyness and nervousness and obviously became the Mac we know today :tongue: :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
Haha it's awesome :tongue: It's even written in the 'Bunnymen font' from the fifth album. I've started reading a bit, I'm on the chapter when Crocodiles was released :smile:

I found out that Mac left school, was on 'the dole', moved into a flat in Liverpool on his own and survived on tins of minced beef and onion on toast (:lol:), he was scared to go outside as he was really shy back then.

"I used to sit in there all day, just starving to death, but not being able to get it together and go outside. Because as soon as you walked out of the front door, there was a bus queue of people, and they used to turn round and look at you; when you had yellow hair, it was a bit weird. So I used to sit in all day, and then wait until it went dark to sneak out."

I find it quite inspirational that he overcame this shyness and nervousness and obviously became the Mac we know today :tongue: :smile:

Woahh there's a Bunnymen font?:eek:That sounds so cool and a great idea!:yep: Ooh that's cool. Pretty early days yet then?

(:excited:)

Minced beef and onion on toast...interesting :rofl: Aww no! That's a shame to hear. Things were obviously a lot more serious than I thought they had been! But "yellow hair"? :curious: Does this mean he dyed it? :lolwut:
At least he managed to get food though.

Yes, it certainly is inspirational and seems like an awesome read! Haha indeed. He may have gone from one extreme, almost to the other :tongue: but it is great that he managed to move from the shyness and nervousness, as you said. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Woahh there's a Bunnymen font?:eek:That sounds so cool and a great idea!:yep: Ooh that's cool. Pretty early days yet then?

(:excited:)

Minced beef and onion on toast...interesting :rofl: Aww no! That's a shame to hear. Things were obviously a lot more serious than I thought they had been! But "yellow hair"? :curious: Does this mean he dyed it? :lolwut:
At least he managed to get food though.

Yes, it certainly is inspirational and seems like an awesome read! Haha indeed. He may have gone from one extreme, almost to the other :tongue: but it is great that he managed to move from the shyness and nervousness, as you said. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :tongue: Later on in their career, about 1987 I think.

Spoiler

Yep, pretty early haha :tongue:

Haha yeah apparently so, though he got through it okay. Yes :lol: Even before they had formed, he used to have dyed hair XD I can't imagine it XD

Maybe :tongue:
@Matrix123

There is a powerful force contained within this spoiler.

Spoiler

Yeah :tongue: Later on in their career, about 1987 I think.

Spoiler

Yep, pretty early haha :tongue:

Haha yeah apparently so, though he got through it okay. Yes :lol: Even before they had formed, he used to have dyed hair XD I can't imagine it XD

Maybe :tongue:

Oooh nice! It is a great font and I see, 1987 probably. Hmm that's quite interesting how that ties things in by it being at the very beginning of the book, great stuff. :biggrin:

Haha, but you don't want to rush it :nah: Has your dad read this? I bet he's jealous:mmm:

Haha yeah, and it's great to know he did. :smile: Well, his role as a Bunnyman is enough proof really :tongue: Oh my gosh! I thought made you'd typed it wrong or I'd read it wrong. I can't imagine him blond either! :gasp: :toofunny:

Maybe indeed, but it's all subjective I guess :tongue:
@Matrix123

There is a powerful force contained within this spoiler.

Spoiler

Haha :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Matrix123

Another image from The Bunnymen Bible :tongue:
IMG_1432.jpg
posting a random song here :biggrin:
[video="youtube;MWASeaYuHZo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWASeaYuHZo[/video]
@Matrix123

Another image from The Bunnymen Bible :tongue:
IMG_1432.jpg

Oooh haha thanks! That is a great page and I do like those pictures! I'm trying to pick a favourite but I don't know!
Which one of those is your favourite? :tongue: :smile:
Original post by tamil fever
posting a random song here :biggrin:
[video="youtube;MWASeaYuHZo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWASeaYuHZo[/video]

Wow, this is a fantastic song! :yy: And very inspirational too :h:

I know it's beautiful.I like it when it says;
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart
Original post by tamil fever
I know it's beautiful.I like it when it says;
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart

Yes, absolutely! Those are very beautiful lyrics :yep:
Oooh haha thanks! That is a great page and I do like those pictures! I'm trying to pick a favourite but I don't know!
Which one of those is your favourite? :tongue: :smile:

I like the two Mac ones :smile:
I like the two Mac ones :smile:

Oooh nice choice :yep:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooh nice choice :yep:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never did it at school and I don't think it'd interest me, to be honest. :smile: What did you want to say about it though? :smile:
I never did it at school and I don't think it'd interest me, to be honest. :smile: What did you want to say about it though? :smile:

Ohh really? Not even in science? :curious: Hh I used to hate it but now I love it and hate it - it's a marmite paradox really. Anyway, I have a physics test tomorrow -_- and I feel like I strangely have very little to revise :/ :tongue:

^That was all the "little one" (:unimpressed:) had to share
:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
x

Finally!
I've seen the PM, will reply a bit later if that's alright? It's quite long for a PM on my phone :tongue:
Hope you're OK
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply