The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jones23
Have you, i've not had that😔 which area are you on the reserve list for

Me neither
Original post by prinny88
Me neither

I am for birmingham and solihull....got an email on friday about the extension.....
Hi all
I received the same email saying that the reserve list has been extended for another six months. Jolly good lol😂😂😂
Reply 723
Original post by Becky1105
Hi all
I received the same email saying that the reserve list has been extended for another six months. Jolly good lol😂😂😂

I wonder if theyre just extending for certain areas then, ive only got a couple of weeks left on the Cheshire one and had no extension.
Original post by Jones23
I wonder if theyre just extending for certain areas then, ive only got a couple of weeks left on the Cheshire one and had no extension.

3 weeks left on mine & hope thsts end of it lol I can't stick another 6 months hoping something will come up
Reply 725
3 weeks left on mine & hope thsts end of it lol I can't stick another 6 months hoping something will come up

I know, 3 weeks for me too.
Original post by Jones23
I know, 3 weeks for me too.

Wher area are u :smile:
Reply 727
Wher area are u :smile:

Cheshire
Original post by Jones23
Cheshire

I think that's it now cutting it fine to offer us something with 3 weeks left
Reply 729
I think that's it now cutting it fine to offer us something with 3 weeks left

Yeah think you're right
Reply 730
I already work in DWP and we were told yesterday that the waiting list in Cheshire has been extended till 31st January. It hasn't been put on civil service jobs yet though. x
Original post by Rach173
I already work in DWP and we were told yesterday that the waiting list in Cheshire has been extended till 31st January. It hasn't been put on civil service jobs yet though. x

Is that because they plan on filling for roles Rachel ?
Reply 732
Is that because they plan on filling for roles Rachel ?

They plan on recruiting more staff for full Universal Credit role out in some offices in February. They need people in January to start training.
Fingers crossed they will start offering people jobs soon x
Reply 733
just had an email, extended until Jan31st
Original post by Jones23
just had an email, extended until Jan31st

Are you happy with that lol mine hasn't Been extended
Reply 735
Are you happy with that lol mine hasn't Been extended

Which area are you? They did Birmingham before Cheshire so still a chance. I am happy but its still a waiting game, just wish we would know one way or the other.
Original post by Jones23
Which area are you? They did Birmingham before Cheshire so still a chance. I am happy but its still a waiting game, just wish we would know one way or the other.

The other day i called them and they said we are sorting the reserve list.....thanku for your patience
They also said before they ll start offering the jobs by end of October and throughout November....
M sure the wait will be worth it....
Good luck
Original post by Yashicabali
The other day i called them and they said we are sorting the reserve list.....thanku for your patience
They also said before they ll start offering the jobs by end of October and throughout November....
M sure the wait will be worth it....
Good luck

Good luck hope you hear soon .
I was on Civil Service Jobs today, just having a browse and i clicked on the last Work Coach advert, that was supposed to close quite a few weeks ago, and it's now got a closing date of tomorrow! I'm presuming they are not going to look at the reserve list until the current campaign is finished. Seems I've been wasting my time checking my emails daily!
Original post by Natz267
I was on Civil Service Jobs today, just having a browse and i clicked on the last Work Coach advert, that was supposed to close quite a few weeks ago, and it's now got a closing date of tomorrow! I'm presuming they are not going to look at the reserve list until the current campaign is finished. Seems I've been wasting my time checking my emails daily!

I just had my email with rxtentstion for another 3months . This campaign is crazy lol

Quick Reply

Latest