now
get
rid
of
paul

NO !
I hate the PM
Reply 163
Oliver was just too dopey. No management skills and no decision making skills. Definitely the right person.

Would have wanted at least 2 this week to be fired though..
im boycotting the apprentice this was ****

i also dont get what theyre doing next week... just selling in a store like? woopdeedoo
Bye bye oliiiiiiiiiii
Damn I shouldn't have clicked on this thread-you guys spoiled it :lol:
Big up Karthik, he's going on to win.
Reply 168
Original post by Inexorably
im boycotting the apprentice this was ****

i also dont get what theyre doing next week... just selling in a store like? woopdeedoo

Sounds like they are doing plain sales, but maybe they get to pick items from a warehouse like in the first week.
Original post by UWS
Sounds like they are doing plain sales, but maybe they get to pick items from a warehouse like in the first week.

this is not on

i want something fun like they have to create their own murder mystery diNNER OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE SO FUN
I'm glad oliver went! Paul seems good. I would be the same in his position just annoyed at the other candidates. I think the quality of candidates is dropping year by year.
I don't know how i feel about this year...........
Original post by BobBobson
Big up Karthik, he's going on to win.

LOOOOL karthik needs to gtfo and stay the f out
Original post by tantalised
To be honest, I quite like Paul. The problem is, he complains about EVERYONE to the camera but never to their face lol...

He is indeed a massive *****, when he was moaning about people whilst walking to the car I was just smh.
Original post by Inexorably
this is not on

i want something fun like they have to create their own murder mystery diNNER OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE SO FUN

Karthik would always be the main suspect though, having been heard to say 'give me 5 minutes alone with this guy' before the lights had mysteriously turned off.
Original post by SeanFM
Karthik would always be the main suspect though, having been heard to say 'give me 5 minutes alone with this guy' before the lights had mysteriously turned off.

Lmfaooo that is pretty accurate tbh.
Oliver was useless as a manager and was rightly fired, that said if he had more fire to him then he could have slaughtered the other two.

The hottie won. :smile:
Is it weird if Paul reminds me of Channing Tatum?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

His facial features are quite the same tbh
Reply 179
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

I thought the same, I guess it's his facial feature and short hair

Quick Reply

Latest