The Student Room Group

sexual health studies personal statement

Hi readers

I'm looking for some advice regarding a personal statement for sexual health studies at university.

A little about me I guess. I passed my gcses and completed my a-levels (CCD) and at the moment I'm doing a year of h&sc at college to get more ucas points (I leave june 2017)

I do voluntary work at my local sexual health clinic too. And I have apart time job in retail.

How would I go about the personal statement. I mean I've never wrote one so if somebody could suggest an order to follow it would be great for instance intro etc.

Thank you in advance to responders. Means a whole lot.
Original post by AAO
Hi readers

I'm looking for some advice regarding a personal statement for sexual health studies at university.

A little about me I guess. I passed my gcses and completed my a-levels (CCD) and at the moment I'm doing a year of h&sc at college to get more ucas points (I leave june 2017)

I do voluntary work at my local sexual health clinic too. And I have apart time job in retail.

How would I go about the personal statement. I mean I've never wrote one so if somebody could suggest an order to follow it would be great for instance intro etc.

Thank you in advance to responders. Means a whole lot.

If you check out the Nursing and Allied Health Personal Statement Guidance in my signature below this should be of use to you. There is advice in there about making a start, structuring your statement and how to talk about your volunteering in the best way. If anything in there doesn't make sense or if you have further questions don't hesitate to let me know :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Charlotte49
If you check out the Nursing and Allied Health Personal Statement Guidance in my signature below this should be of use to you. There is advice in there about making a start, structuring your statement and how to talk about your volunteering in the best way. If anything in there doesn't make sense or if you have further questions don't hesitate to let me know :smile:

Thank you so much !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending