The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you, I really hope you are worth forgiving because this really is your last chance.
Girls, when you think you’ve found an amazing guy stop andthink. Mine was only amazing for the first month, after a month they show whatthey’re actually like. It’s time to let it go. Amazing guys don’t ignore youfor days, stop talking to you on your birthday or have a go at you because youdidn’t compliment them. Amazing guys don’t make you feel unwanted, they don’ttreat you like crap. Have you noticed after you give them some sort of sexualpleasure they’re whipped on you for the next day and then the same old boyplays out again. They’re like sexual predators, you say “you’re busy” butwhenever I’m not online you text me saying you’re bored. Apparently, you’redone now, it’s just a waiting game. Don’t make me feel like **** for doingsomething I would have never done, at least the last one wouldn’t have made mefeel ****. You say you don’t compete but if you liked me then you would fight,I’m sorry but you messaged that girl while you were talking to me, you admittedshe was way out of your league and me? Well I’m not as good as her, you thoughtI was doable. That basic girl. I know you would have gone in a heartbeat if shegave you a chance, maybe you’d be treating me like **** a lot earlier on. Thenwhen I suddenly start speaking to a guy because you treat me like crap youdon’t want to speak? Alright then. I am a time pass aren’t I. Stupid girl.You’ll get into medicine forget about me, maybe pop up when you’re boredanticipating promiscuous hours, yeah you think I’m THAT girl. I hate the factthat you pride yourself in how many sexual partners you have, “only two of themwere****” what do you want? An applause? That is not what distinguishes a manfrom a boy, it’s a lot deeper than that for your shallow mind. The only timeyou want a decent conversation is when I compliment you. You’re nothing that Iwant in a guy. Have you noticed your ex is happy with a guy that’s half yoursize? She understands looks aren’t everything. I can’t lie, I quite like her,not the cheating bit but she looks way more interesting than your boring ass.Forgot my birthday, remember me sending you a paragraph when I was on the otherside of the world? Lol you had a go at me the day before I turned 18, alwaystaking it out on me. I just hate what you’ve done to me. I was fine before youcame. I was so fine. Content with myself. Hate you. You used to make me feelamazing, I gave so much. Now that roles have turned but I never made you feelthis bad, I’m sure about that. Making me feel insignificant. If I neverinitiate a conversation, then that’s the end of us. It’s probably going tohappen now that I’ve planned to do that too. You’re right, they’re always eagerin the beginning. Do you know when my birthday is? When I was talking aboutsomething I was genuinely excited about you shut me down, why would you dothat? I hate bringing things up which I like now. You said sorry but it wasinsincere. I can feel a heart break coming along, not yours mine. I deserve it,opening myself up like that. Thanks.
Girls, when you think you’ve found an amazing guy stop andthink. Mine was only amazing for the first month, after a month they show whatthey’re actually like. It’s time to let it go. Amazing guys don’t ignore youfor days, stop talking to you on your birthday or have a go at you because youdidn’t compliment them. Amazing guys don’t make you feel unwanted, they don’ttreat you like crap. Have you noticed after you give them some sort of sexualpleasure they’re whipped on you for the next day and then the same old boyplays out again. They’re like sexual predators, you say “you’re busy” butwhenever I’m not online you text me saying you’re bored. Apparently, you’redone now, it’s just a waiting game. Don’t make me feel like **** for doingsomething I would have never done, at least the last one wouldn’t have made mefeel ****. You say you don’t compete but if you liked me then you would fight,I’m sorry but you messaged that girl while you were talking to me, you admittedshe was way out of your league and me? Well I’m not as good as her, you thoughtI was doable. That basic girl. I know you would have gone in a heartbeat if shegave you a chance, maybe you’d be treating me like **** a lot earlier on. Thenwhen I suddenly start speaking to a guy because you treat me like crap youdon’t want to speak? Alright then. I am a time pass aren’t I. Stupid girl.You’ll get into medicine forget about me, maybe pop up when you’re boredanticipating promiscuous hours, yeah you think I’m THAT girl. I hate the factthat you pride yourself in how many sexual partners you have, “only two of themwere****” what do you want? An applause? That is not what distinguishes a manfrom a boy, it’s a lot deeper than that for your shallow mind. The only timeyou want a decent conversation is when I compliment you. You’re nothing that Iwant in a guy. Have you noticed your ex is happy with a guy that’s half yoursize? She understands looks aren’t everything. I can’t lie, I quite like her,not the cheating bit but she looks way more interesting than your boring ass.Forgot my birthday, remember me sending you a paragraph when I was on the otherside of the world? Lol you had a go at me the day before I turned 18, alwaystaking it out on me. I just hate what you’ve done to me. I was fine before youcame. I was so fine. Content with myself. Hate you. You used to make me feelamazing, I gave so much. Now that roles have turned but I never made you feelthis bad, I’m sure about that. Making me feel insignificant. If I neverinitiate a conversation, then that’s the end of us. It’s probably going tohappen now that I’ve planned to do that too. You’re right, they’re always eagerin the beginning. Do you know when my birthday is? When I was talking aboutsomething I was genuinely excited about you shut me down, why would you dothat? I hate bringing things up which I like now. You said sorry but it wasinsincere. I can feel a heart break coming along, not yours mine. I deserve it,opening myself up like that. Thanks.
Wow, how the **** do you do that? I wish I could do the same.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Wow, how the **** do you do that? I wish I could do the same.

I'm assuming you're talking to me, just venting it all out.
Original post by Monkey1234567890
I'm assuming you're talking to me, just venting it all out.

I'm not talking to you, sorry. :redface:
Dear You,

I really, really, really miss you. Although we only knew each other for 3 weeks, and we're only close for around 2 of those, you made such an impact on me and I really wish I could have told you in person how much you mean to me. You don't know this, but on the night you talked to me because I'd been crying, I didn't open up completely fully. I wanted you to know that that night was the lowest I have honestly felt in my entire life and, before you came in, I was whispering to myself really, really horrible things. If I was at home I would have cut again and broke exactly one month clean. I remember distinctly banging my head on the desk because of how badly I wanted to kill myself that night.

Then you knocked on the door. I nearly didn't let you in, I didn't want anyone seeing me in the state I was in. But I did, and looking back I'm so glad I did. You were amazing and such a help that night. Although you didn't say loads, just being there and listening to me while I ranted about (almost) everything I was having trouble with just made me feel so much better. You calmed me down - I was a shaking mess with tears streaming down my face when you walked in, and a much calmer, happier person when you left. I never truly thanked you enough for that, and I really regret it. It's a shame you won't see this either, as there's a big part of me that wants to really open up to someone - and the best person in my opinion is you.

It was on that night that I realised just how easily I get attached to people, that's what's made this separation so hard for me. I just wish I could see you again. There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about you at all, even if it is just for a minute. The saddest thing for me is how I just know that I'm not on your mind. I mean, why would someone like you take time out of their day to think about someone like me? I know that I didn't have nearly as much of an impact on your life as you did on mine, but it still saddens me.

I'm so glad I got those photos of us. Without them I would have nothing but memories, and although they're great, the photos mean a lot to me as well. If I ever lose them, or memories of you, I'll be gutted.

I respect, admire and deeply miss you.
From a pretty lonely me x
Dear You,

You've made everything that was bad much worse and its really hurt me and everyone else in our family. We've all had a very tough year because life has given us a lot to deal with and I always thought we'd all stick together. You said we did something but the last time we spoke we were fine, 5 months later and you have this deep hatred for all of us and no one knows why. What did we do? Why are you being like this? Can't you see how much hurt you're causing? You leave this weekend, perhaps never to be seen again and I know you won't even say goodbye. At least give us answers, at least just tell us what we did that was so wrong, at least end things so that we won't be constantly be asking why!

From me, who still loves you even after everything you have put us through. :frown:
I am.
Dear broken heart,

Stop thinking about him. He's not going to magically appear on your door and tell you he's sorry for everything he did. You need to be realistic, even if it really hurts you. Now, stop procrastinating and do that essay. I want to be crying with joy on results day.

My brain xx
Dear life,

Please stop killing me... 1 second at a time :frown:

Me
Dear life..

Please keep my friends strong. .those whom I love very much..it pains me to see them so down
I really wish I could help in someway ..whatever way

Please show them thst life isn't as bad as it seems like to them atm

Love, me x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually thinking I'm over this now. Or getting there anyway.
Dear you,

You've pissed me off sooo much, well I just hate you lol. You have ruined our family you piece of ****! Remind me why you're in my life again? Oh yh, because we have a relationship that I wish I never had.

But you know what, I think I'm starting to get over it. Life is too short to always keep on worrying.
Hey,

Look, I'm sorry. Honestly. I'm tired of saying it, I'm tired of giving myself new reasons to have to, but I am.

You know that I have mental health problems, they've been screwing up my life for at least three years now and I know I've told you a little about how if affects me, but I feel I still have some explaining to do. You'll probably never read this but at least I know it's out here somewhere. Recently my self-love has been really targetted. I spent my childhood feeling sick with guilt that I'd even been born so I've never been very good at loving myself. What people don't realise is how practical love is - when you love someone you care about making sure they eat and sleep and have healthy relationships; when you actively hate yourself, you get comfortable with feeling hungry because you enjoy starving yourself, you stop drinking water, you stop replying to people's messages, you stop going to school, you start triggering yourself and having breakdowns every day where you're crying hysterically and punching the walls. Really, you're just gearing up to something bigger.

Yesterday, we fought. Our first fight as friends. And I was so sick of always fixing things, of always swallowing my hurt and anger so I could be understanding and sensitive and giving and apologise, again. So I just blocked you on every single social media platform available. Really, I was just fed up of seeing you get hurt again just from being too close to me. You were the first person that I'd managed to open up to without hurting, and I screwed that up. Do you know what it's like to see your own mother fall apart when she first sees the cuts on your ankles? Do you know what it's like to break the hearts of everyone who loves you, despite your best efforts to protect them from yourself? It sucks.

Honestly though, the main reason I let this fight get so crazy was because I wanted to. I wanted to drive you away. Because if you stopped expecting to ever hear from me again, if you stopped wanting to hear from me again, you wouldn't notice if one day you didn't. If one day I finally had the guts to just leave. To leave in the most final way possible. It's been playing on my mind a lot recently, I spend most of my time fantasising about my funereal, whether or not I would leave a note, etc. And I regret so much that this affected you. I shouldn't have let it. But I'm so exhausted from ignoring all these things I feel so deeply and so often in a desperate attempt to lead a functional life.

I slipped up. I made decisions based on fear and pain, and it affected you.

I know that what we had when we were together is over, I know that you're completely over it, you've already replaced me, but I really value your friendship and I wish there was some way I could fix things. I know you're annoyed, disappointed, whatever you want to call it (by the way that really sucked because I'm so sick of disappointing everyone - friends, family, teacher, my therapist - but you're actually right, I can't deny that I am actually a disappointment just because I wish I wasn't. Just because I'm sick doesn't mean I can't take responsibility for my actions.)

Take all the time you need. I just really don't want to lose you again, that would be heartbreaking and my heart is already broken.

L xx
Dear you,

It's all a big mess and I don't know where we stand, I blocked you so I don't know if you've sent me anything. It's not the first time we haven't spoken in days but this ones seems a little different. I'll wait for you to pop up since you need space. I knew I was being annoying. The funny thing is I'm a massive psycho ***** and I know you're active online liking other girls pics (it's not that I don't like you doing that, its because you lied to me), you didn't even like my pic lol :lol:. I told you from the start to be HONEST with me, that's all I asked for and if you can't do that then stay away from me. Simple. I'm not a monster, I wasn't going to kill you if admitted you're talking to other girls, I mean yes it hurts but now I have this hate towards you which could have been avoided if you told me the truth. The other girl in question is beautiful too and "sexy" as you put it, she seems genuinely nice, doesn't help me though :frown: And tbh I don't even know what you're doing with your life but I hope you get where you want to be.

From me
Dear You,

You can't hurt me any longer. When I was little, I was scared of you because you evil and did bad things and made me keep them a secret. Now I'm older I can see that you're a lonely sad little old man and no-one will care when you die.

I hope you rot in hell.

Me.
I really did cheapen everything. No justifications, no excuses. I am sorry, I want nothing from you at all, I don't have the right. Your dignity is evident, and I should never have disrespected you- and I should have seen how precious the opportunity could have been, but I can't know how it would have turned out. Because I thought it was gone- that's why I acted so badly.. I am seeking your forgiveness. That's all I want. It really hurts me that it went like this- I think of the time I have seen your pic online, back and how it affected me, even through a screen, you were so beautiful it made me breathless.
Original post by Anonymous
I really did cheapen everything. No justifications, no excuses. I am sorry, I want nothing from you at all, I don't have the right. Your dignity is evident, and I should never have disrespected you- and I should have seen how precious the opportunity could have been, but I can't know how it would have turned out. Because I thought it was gone- that's why I acted so badly.. I am seeking your forgiveness. That's all I want. It really hurts me that it went like this- I think of the time I have seen your pic online, back and how it affected me, even through a screen, you were so beautiful it made me breathless.

You poor thing. Hope you're ok x

Quick Reply

Latest