The Student Room Group

Does anyone here work at Boots?

Yesterday evening I applied for a part time job at Boots in a quiet(ish) town and this afternoon I got a call asking me to come in for an interview on Thursday.

I've been out of work for about a year due to personal stuff so I'm already nervous as it is :frown:

What kind of questions do they ask? Are they a good company to work for in general? Are they okay with piercings(I only have one teeny nose stud at the moment)? What should I wear to the interview? AH SO MANY QUESTIONS :blushing: I have already done a fair bit of research before applying but most of the threads seem to be from before 2010
I've Pm'd you :biggrin:
Thank you 😘
Reply 3
did you find out if they are ok with nose studs?? I have one and my interview is in two weeks!
Original post by Ally.m
did you find out if they are ok with nose studs?? I have one and my interview is in two weeks!

I took it out for my interview but I asked the manager and he was absolutely fine with me keeping it in and in the welcoming package it says you're allowed a small nose stud. Trouble is by the time I got out of my interview it had closed up haha, so typical :frown:. If youre gonna take it out anyway make sure you keep a clear/skin coloured stud in x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending