The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London Applicants 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrDystopia

As a side note, I am currently a final year Biomed student at KCL, so will be happy to answer any queries.

I've just applied for Biomed at Kings :smile: I was wondering what you're planning on doing once you graduate? Do most biomed students go into research?

Thanks for your help and info!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by SlipperySloth
Anyone here applying for biomedical science Bsc? Would like to know what kind of predicted grades people are applying with if possible ;p

I am! :smile:
Do you think offers may start coming in when the IT issue has been fixed?
Original post by rosalinedk
Yeah I'm applying for biomed too (as by backup for medicine) :smile: I have an IB diploma though, so I don't know how useful my predicted grades would be to you. Where else have you applied?

Im applying to KCL, Manchester, Exeter, Leeds and UCL all for biomed :smile: yeah I'm not sure at all how the IB system works in comparison to the A level system xp
Reply 44
Original post by SlipperySloth
Im applying to KCL, Manchester, Exeter, Leeds and UCL all for biomed :smile: yeah I'm not sure at all how the IB system works in comparison to the A level system xp

what are your GCSE results, AS results and predicted grades. Where have you done work experience, volunteering, extra-curriculars
Original post by Roxxstar
Do you think offers may start coming in when the IT issue has been fixed?

i hope so! can't wait much longer😩
Original post by mehtj006
anyone here applied maths,finance,management?

Hiya! I've applied for International Management if that helps? I applied on October 12th and got my acknowledgement email on the 13th.

I am slightly worried though that i haven't actually gone onto the KCL portal what sort of external documents could they ask you for?
Original post by tictactao
Hiya! I've applied for International Management if that helps? I applied on October 12th and got my acknowledgement email on the 13th.

I am slightly worried though that i haven't actually gone onto the KCL portal what sort of external documents could they ask you for?

Dont worry, kcl management related courses require no extra documentation. This IT issue has delayed everything, making us wait longer.
Original post by mehtj006
Dont worry, kcl management related courses require no extra documentation. This IT issue has delayed everything, making us wait longer.

Oh thank god okay thanks :smile: strange that there are so many IT problems I visited the Stamford Street Apartments recently because my friend lives there as a fresher and I asked her flat about any IT things and they said it was fine. Oh well.
Reply 49
FINALLY got an offer for maths from kcl🐛 Hoping other unis will send it fasttt
Any biomed applicants even got an acknowledgement email yet?
Original post by bluegirl64

I have! Just waiting for an offer now
Original post by 17lina
FINALLY got an offer for maths from kcl🐛 Hoping other unis will send it fasttt

Congrats! When did your offer come in?
I have! Just waiting for an offer now

When did you get the acknowledgement email and when did you send your application? :smile:
Reply 54
Congrats! When did your offer come in?

Just last night! Its my first offer tho I applied like a month ago😂😂
Reply 55

got an offer this morning, when did u submit?
Original post by agahaga
got an offer this morning, when did u submit?

Congrats! I sent mine on the 19th October and still haven't gotten an acknowledgement
Reply 57
I sent mine on 12th and still haven't got an acknowledgement :frown:
Congrats! I sent mine on the 19th October and still haven't gotten an acknowledgement

If they've been having problems with IT, I'm not sure you'll get one?
When did you get the acknowledgement email and when did you send your application? :smile:

I sent my application on Oct 14th and got the acknowledgement email on the 16th :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest