The Student Room Group

Girl from work invited herself over

One of the girls that I work with was a bit drunk the other day, and asked me to ring her. I didn't get the message till she was fast asleep, so I asked if she was okay and she said she was fine, just that she wanted me to come on a trip with her but I am not around so can't.
So I asked her if she wanted to do something soon, she said that she'll see me on my trip the weekend "you doughnut" and she's doing the same trip but a day later.
She told me to come to her room when she gets to the hotel in the morning. She also said that she'll come to mine the morning she gets back and will sleep in my bed and stay over and we can go out on a nightout. So wow? Am I overthinking this or is she being real? I rung her earlier to just re-confirm what she wants to do, she said the exact same thing (This time not a little tipsy)

I live with my mum *She knows this* but how do I ask my mum that a work colleague is staying (Does that make it easier?) as I've never really had a girl stayover and in my bed. That's a double.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
One of the girls that I work with was a bit drunk the other day, and asked me to ring her. I didn't get the message till she was fast asleep, so I asked if she was okay and she said she was fine, just that she wanted me to come on a trip with her but I am not around so can't.
So I asked her if she wanted to do something soon, she said that she'll see me on my trip the weekend "you doughnut" and she's doing the same trip but a day later.
She told me to come to her room when she gets to the hotel in the morning. She also said that she'll come to mine the morning she gets back and will sleep in my bed and stay over and we can go out on a nightout. So wow? Am I overthinking this or is she being real? I rung her earlier to just re-confirm what she wants to do, she said the exact same thing (This time not a little tipsy)

I live with my mum *She knows this* but how do I ask my mum that a work colleague is staying (Does that make it easier?) as I've never really had a girl stayover and in my bed. That's a double.

I would just say something along the lines of "I have a friend from work called ..... who is going to be staying over at the weekend is that ok?". Then see how she responds?
Reply 2
Original post by randdom
I would just say something along the lines of "I have a friend from work called ..... who is going to be staying over at the weekend is that ok?". Then see how she responds?

Yeah I think the fact she's from work would help massively. But is it me or is she overly keen?
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I think the fact she's from work would help massively. But is it me or is she overly keen?

Way too keen imo.
Original post by Tiger Rag
Way too keen imo.

Agreed. Very forward.
Reply 5
Original post by Tiger Rag
Way too keen imo.

But why would that be a massive problem? Sorry I am a little inexperience with these sorta situations.
Reply 6
:toofunny:
Reply 8
I still haven't asked my mum if she can stay over. I think she'll be surprised but?

I'm seeing the girl in the morning when she arrives. Going to be interesting?
Reply 9
Original post by Foo.mp3
Mommy, I'm having a sleepover this weekend :gah:

I'm sure that would work?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending