The Student Room Group

small boobs and boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

I think being pissed off is fine - those are your emotions and you're allowed to feel them. What matters is how you deal with this anger. Don't go yelling at him or anything because that'll just make resolving this kind of stuff harder.
Just tell him that you feel insecure about having small boobs and that you're not comfortable with your/his friends knowing details about your body like that. Whether or not his intentions were good or bad, you're allowed to be honest about it. Be kind and gentle in asking if he could not be so frank with his friends about your body?

Just talk to each other calmly and honestly, you might find out he's perfectly happy with your boobs as they are and that he wasn't putting you down. He might not even realise it bothers you so much. He can't be expected to if you don't tell him.

From my experience? People who are into females generally like boobs regardless of their size. They're boobs.
I have small boobs too, and I always worried it made me unattractive but it turns out they're appreciated regardless.

How did you find out that he told his best friend? If he told you himself, then don't worry. He has nothing to hide and if he was being mean about it I highly doubt he'd tell you.
Does the OP know what was said? If you are insecure aout them, then no its not right he discusses them with other people if it makes you unhappy. My impression was it has made you unhappy.
get a boob job duh
As someone else said, it is hurtful to find out others have been discussing what you see as a negative feature and you are entitled to feel what you feel.

I do think it is normal to discuss something like this with your best mate, especially if you haven't been together that long. I'm sure if you were honest, you could come up with something that isn't perfect about him. Everyone discusses things about others that they wouldn't want them to hear.

The problem here is that you found out he discussed it not the fact he discussed it.
I would talk to him about it which is always the best way to deal with things like this. If he thinks you're not good enough then that is his problem :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by mkap
i would be pissed if i had a boyfriend and he discussed something like that with his friend. especially if it was an insecurity of mine. i would be so pissed off i would dump him straight away lol

Because girls never speak of intimate things with their boyfriend between them?
Reply 26
Original post by Josb
Because girls never speak of intimate things with their boyfriend between them?

ok this kind of changes my perspective a bit. yeah girls we talk about this stuff but i wouldnt invade my boyfs privacy and i expect him to do the same :smile:
Reply 27
Probably just locker room talk..

But, yes, I would give him some grief for this.
Firstly, any boobs is good boobs.

Secondly, unless you have some very deceptive clothing then the fact you've got smaller boobs will be rather obvious. But so what? Refer to my first point.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend has discussed the fact that I have very small boobs with his best mate, he knows I am really bothered about them especially as I know he is a boob man. Do I have a right to be pissed off about this?

lol why the **** did he date you if he KNOWS he like big tits, there's so many girls with big tits: why purposely go for something that's easy enough to get somewhere else, it's almost a waste of you tbh there's gonna be someone who like small tits that you should be with instead.
My boyfriend has discussed the fact that I have very small boobs with his best mate, he knows I am really bothered about them especially as I know he is a boob man. Do I have a right to be pissed off about this?

Discussed with your fellow girl about his secondary sexual characteristic, his small penis. Does he has a small one? don't care, just do it. If he is pissing off after that, if you have hurt his macho ego, you have teached him a lesson.
When you say "Small", what exactly do you have? I'm a AA and I love them, although I understand why you get bothered :smile:
Original post by Bluefish X
He should love you for who you are and not by your physical appearance. You deserve better than someone who is bothered by you boob size. He should love you despite this and this should not affect the love you have for each other.

Original post by p29
As he is a "boobs man" its obviously negative

Woah. I'm considered a breast guy but I love smaller breasts. Not that it's the primary thing I look for in a girl, but being a breast guy does not mean we prefer bigger breasts.
What exactly did he say ? How did you find out ? Of course you have the right to be upset about it. You should tell him exactly how you are feeling right now.
Original post by cbblitz
You can be pissed off that he talked to a friend about it for sure.

But some of the comments are laughable. "He should love you for who you are, not your appearance". Are people on the internet just inherent ********ters? Why is it that someone's intelligence, whether someone is kind to pets, whether someone has ambitions or aspirations...are all something you can find attractive but not someone's appearance? Hell, if I posted here that I met a girl over a shared love of a band, people would say it's romantic. If I said I met a girl cause I thought she was cracking looking..."looks don't matter".

Physical attraction is a huge part of being in a relationship. Some girls aren't attracted to guys with beards, that's fine. It's not shallow. Obviously if the lad's trying to get you to change ****, tell him to fk right off, but he's allowed to think that other girls have something more attractive than you've got. That's normal. He just cannae get caught mouthing about it to his pals haha

I agree but you can see how op is worried that it sounds like a bit of an issue to him if he talks about them to his mates. Though some men do like to pick faults. When he gets with his lass with large boobs a few years down the line he will probably be talking with his mates about the fact they have started to sag :tongue:
You know how girls talk about their boyfriends with their friends?

Newsflash: guys do that too. Really no need to make mountains out of molehills.
Original post by Drunk Punx
You know how girls talk about their boyfriends with their friends?

Newsflash: guys do that too. Really no need to make mountains out of molehills.

Just another case of double standards and white knighting
Just another case of double standards and white knighting

Elaborate.
Original post by Drunk Punx
Elaborate.

Double Standards: Girls can talk about their boyfriends and relationship to their female friends but don't want guys doing the same about them to their male friends

White knighting: People jumping to defend her and agree with her

I was agreeing with you btw :smile:
Double Standards: Girls can talk about their boyfriends and relationship to their female friends but don't want guys doing the same about them to their male friends

White knighting: People jumping to defend her and agree with her

I was agreeing with you btw :smile:

Gotcha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending