The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Hmm, after a lot of thinking and writing down and looking at pictures...

1) JM
2) Rootes
3) Tocil

Meh, its only for 30 odd weeks :biggrin:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 121
Can anyone give me some info on AV? Compared to JM I seem to have a much better chance of getting in there? What are the downsides?
Reply 122
Arthur Vick
Claycroft
Tocil
Yay some more people applying to AV!
trxy
cheers :smile:

anyone know if westwood is socially dead like lakeside then? cause the site says its of the same distance as lakeside is.

One of my friends is living in Westwood, and he enjoys it. It's a bit out of the way though, and pretty annoying when you're trying to navigate back from the union after getting wasted. I don't think it's as dead as Lakeside, anyways.
Reply 125
Do you know if we can apply for accomodation yet, if Warwick is an insurance choice? I haven't had any info back from them yet.
I've submitted the form and it is only my insurance. They haven't sent a shouty email or anything :smile:
Reply 127
Cool okay i think i'll give that a go aswell then
Reply 128
Cool okay i think i'll give that a go aswell then

All the information you need about the different choices are on the website :smile:

Or you can look in the big accommodation thread which is stickied.
Reply 129
Going to send mine off this evening
In order of pref

1. JM/AV
2. Claycroft
3. Rootes
4. Tocil

Ill be happy with any of the first 3. Just gotta choose between JM or AV.
Reply 130
Just sent mine:
JM,
Claycroft,
Westwood.
i'm deciding on whether i should put JM or benefactors for my en suite choice.does anyone have any suggestions?
my second is claycroft
and i'm pretty clueless on my third as well... so if someone could help me out?
i'm pretty casual around who i'm with so long as they're not crazy partiers. a balance between work and fun :smile:
mysteirizx
i'm deciding on whether i should put JM or benefactors for my en suite choice.does anyone have any suggestions?
my second is claycroft
and i'm pretty clueless on my third as well... so if someone could help me out?
i'm pretty casual around who i'm with so long as they're not crazy partiers. a balance between work and fun :smile:

Well do you want your own room or do you want to share a room with someone you don't yet know?
Notebooksecrets
Well do you want your own room or do you want to share a room with someone you don't yet know?

Benefactors isnt all sharing
Reply 134
Everyone just put Rootes as first choice.
MademoiselleMaryam
Benefactors isnt all sharing

No but the majority is. The chances of being 1 of 21 people to have a single room are pretty slim.
Notebooksecrets
No but the majority is. The chances of being 1 of 21 people to have a single room are pretty slim.

Yeah thats what worries me....I mean I've put down 'no' for sharing but I know that in this case, my chances of getting Benefactors at all is slim...I mean I would really like it, but Im not SO fussed I guess...There's an up side to all of my accomo, for example if I get my 2nd choice, I wouldnt have to move out during holidays which is a relief.
In fact, yeah I should be discouraging people from applying to Benefactors....The less applicants the bigger chance I get of getting in :biggrin:

Dont apply to Benefactors! Its mine
Rootes
Westwood
Whitefields

Hooray!
All done.
Now I can forget about it and get on with multiple examage.
Reply 138
i applied for Jack Martin, Rootes, Tocil, Claycroft and Whitefields
could anybody advise me on how likely i am to get rootes if i put it as my first choice?

Latest

Trending

Trending