The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

I gots ta know...

So I was accepted unconditionally for Business Management in Notts. I confirmed everything online, then UCAS sent me the most stupidly worded, confusing confirmation slip ever. After spending about 10 minutes trying to read through all the verbal diarrhea it finally said at the bottom 'please return to the address below'--only there is no address. The only information given is a email address for declining ([email protected]). Can anyone tell me where I need to send it?

Thanks
Reply 1
Yeah I remember that. It caused because the Nottingham return form is added on automatically to a standard ucas letter making it seem contradictory.. Basically you only reply if you don't want to take up your place and you do it via that email address.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Sarge
Yeah I remember that. It caused because the Nottingham return form is added on automatically to a standard ucas letter making it seem contradictory.. Basically you only reply if you don't want to take up your place and you do it via that email address.

Ahh, thanks for explaining man. It all makes sense now. The reason I was worried is that despite accepting my place two weeks or so ago, I still haven't had many emails or letters from Nottingham (regarding accomodation/fees/course dates). I had an email about a student card, but that's it. I guess the others will be sent with time. Roll on September.

Thanks again!

Latest

Trending

Trending