The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I haven't heard it since I was in primary school.

Ah well.
Reply 41
I'm loving the word "gash" at the minute. Used to describe anything that's bad - if you hadn't heard it before.
Spencer Wells
I think brap is meant to imitate the sound of a sub-machine gun as it fires multiple rounds. Oh how cool the kids are that use it.

yea spot on. its offen accompanied wit the wavin about of their hand shaped like a "gat".

lol reading this thread, u guys are very out of date wit the current slang. anywayz, if in doubt check out urbandictionary.com

Now on to a more important matter, "blad, AMZ I GUD ENUF FOR MED??!!"
Reply 43
Johnny C.
I'm loving the word "gash" at the minute. Used to describe anything that's bad - if you hadn't heard it before.

Hmm - when I was growing up it mostly refered to female genitalia. Nice.
Renal
Holy ****! I want a job where I can molest punters! :eek2:

Plastics. You get to do presentations on breast anatomy, and as an SHO you don't just get to hold the retractors - you actually hold the uhhh...punters.
Fluffy
Hmm - when I was growing up it mostly refered to female genitalia. Nice.

It still does... or at least when I use the word (and I use it a lot) it's as a replacement for ****** (which I say a lot as well).
Reply 46
LatinMachine
Plastics. You get to do presentations on breast anatomy, and as an SHO you don't just get to hold the retractors - you actually hold the uhhh...punters.
Fantastic! Can't wait! :biggrin:
Reply 47
LatinMachine

Sounds like a 3rd year surgical placement here...

Unfortunately, breast have never really been a big turn on for me :wink:
Reply 48
Fluffy
Unfortunately, breast have never really been a big turn on for me :wink:
Yes but darling, we can't all have breasts like yours.

Latest

Trending

Trending