The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

The Results Thread, Who's Coming to Lancaster?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Congratulations! Your place at Lancaster University (L14) to study Computer Science (G400) has been confirmed.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 21
Gosh, this brings back memories of results day!
Well done to everyone who has got in. You will have a great time at Lancs.
Also got 3As so I get the scholarship. YAY! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Got 3 A's to study Management :smile: On top of the world right now!
Reply 24
I won't get the scholarship if I got A*A*B will I :frown: ? Ahh well a place will do me just fine :biggrin:
Original post by DellaLouise
Congratulations! Your place at Lancaster University (L14) to study Geography (L700) has been confirmed.
I'm going to Lancaster! :awesome:

Congrats, i'm going into third year Geog, first year is unbelievably easy! x
Original post by RoB Allonby
Congrats, i'm going into third year Geog, first year is unbelievably easy! x

Sounds good :yep:
Reply 27
Congratulations! Your place at Lancaster University (L14) to study Computer Science (with Industrial Experience) (G404) has been confirmed.

BOOM! Can't wait!
Reply 28
"Congratulations! Your place at Lancaster University (L14) to study European Languages and Management (4 years) (RN92) has been confirmed."

The language I am going to do is German :smile:
Congrats to everyone who's got in. Well done :awesome:
Congratulations! Your place at Lancaster University (L14) to study Philosophy, Politics and Economics (L0V0) has been confirmed.

Chuffed to have gotten in :biggrin:
Reply 31
Congrats everyone! Youll love it here! Its the best choice I ever made!

Now for the shameless plugging! :P LURPS (Lancaster Uni Roleplay Soc) is great fun for people who want to try something different! We do a mixture of things and you can come along for one evening a week, or 5! Imagine being able to take part in a story as a character which you can evolve and have fun with. Its just like being a character in your favourite book where the sky is the limit!

We also do things such as board games, warhammer and Magic: The gathering for any of you enthusiasts, or people looking for something entirely different to try out! Were all lovely people and such a big caring community! Its where Ive made all my best friends since coming to Lancaster. Its only £2 to join, and we will be at freshers fair!

If you want any more information, PM me or come look at our facebook group and ask questions on there! http://www.facebook.com/groups/246128165409172/

Hope you guys have fun!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by DellaLouise
Also got 3As so I get the scholarship. YAY! :biggrin:

Hi, do you know if they accept General studies in there scholarship programme, I got A in Law, A in Business then A* in General, and if so when would we know if we have the scholarship?, do we get confirmation? Thanks.
Got into Earth Science With Geography Study Abroad! :biggrin:
Well done everyone! :smile:
A*AB Nuclear Engineering! Dunno what the B's about. Am I right in thinking they evaluate scholarships later in which case i can have this B remarked before they give them out?
Reply 35
Well done everybody! :biggrin:

Got in for Economics! :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by Andersonsonson
A*AB Nuclear Engineering! Dunno what the B's about. Am I right in thinking they evaluate scholarships later in which case i can have this B remarked before they give them out?

They don't pay out the scholarships until january or february so if that B does go up to an A then you should be fine. :smile:
Reply 37
PPE, am so happy, catch you guys there.

The current status of your Application is:

Congratulations! Your place at Lancaster University (L14) to study Philosophy, Politics and Economics (L0V0) has been confirmed.
(edited 12 years ago)
YESS.
Philosophy!!! :')
llb law (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending