The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1300
Original post by Xotol
Tbh, it's just an unimportant contest on who can defend worse and throw alley-oops better.The Rising Stars contest is actually pretty competitive and I'm looking forward to that. Slam Dunk will be won by Shumpert because of Lin, and the 3 pointers contest is gonna be ****.Overall, I think it's going to be a **** All-star. Also, SAS scraped past Clippers in OT and NJN destroyed a Rose-less Bulls. :frown:
Original post by Xotol
Tbh, it's just an unimportant contest on who can defend worse and throw alley-oops better.The Rising Stars contest is actually pretty competitive and I'm looking forward to that. Slam Dunk will be won by Shumpert because of Lin, and the 3 pointers contest is gonna be ****.Overall, I think it's going to be a **** All-star. Also, SAS scraped past Clippers in OT and NJN destroyed a Rose-less Bulls. :frown:

I'm waiting for thursday... knicks and the heat then :sogood:
Reply 1301
When does the All Star break start and how many days does it last for?
Reply 1302
Original post by boateng
When does the All Star break start and how many days does it last for?

http://www.nba.com/allstar/2012/full-event-schedule/index.html
Reply 1303
Not that worried about our terrible loss yesterday.

Howard will go to work against the Heat today and restore our conference leading record.
Reply 1304
Original post by Xotol
Not that worried about our terrible loss yesterday. Howard will go to work against the Heat today and restore our conference leading record.

Keep dreaming ffs :camp:
Reply 1305
Original post by S-man10
Keep dreaming ffs :camp:

Lol, Howard will abuse Joel Anthony or whoever their C is at the time, and get all the rebounds leaving space for the sharp shooters to drain the 3 ball.

D12 will get 25-20, and Anderson will get a 20 point game.

Then Howard will want to come to Windy City. We'll trade Noah, Boozer, Asik, maybe Brewer and some 1st round picks for Howard and Turkolgu. Heat will have no chance against us.

Starting lineup:

Rose
Rip
Deng
Gibson
Howard

DOMINATION.

Yeah, I'm not dreaming. :moon:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1306
Tony Parker simultaneously damaging CP3's MVP campaign and showing his credentials last night, great game as well
Reply 1307
Original post by alexsong
Tony Parker simultaneously damaging CP3's MVP campaign and showing his credentials last night, great game as well

I don't see CP3 ever winning an MVP.

He was robbed in 2008. It went to Kobe as a lifetime achievement award when CP3 deserved it more for single-handedly shouldering the NOH to a good regular season.

He's not winning it this year because Lebron is. Blake is upcoming too and will start to outshine CP3 in future seasons - he'll have no chance then.

And Durant will inevitably win one soon.
Reply 1308
Bit like Dwight Howard who a lot of people say should have had it last year I can't really see him winning one either
Original post by boateng

If he wasn't Asian, and not playing for a big market team like the Knicks, nobody would give a **** in all honesty.

Are you black?

smh

Original post by Xotol
Ah, I didn't take that into account I guess. Yes, the Heat would kill the Knicks with a lot of turnover.

I still think Lin will dramatically cut down his turnover rate with more experience and more game time.

Lin will cut down his TOs.

People will soon see.
Reply 1310
Original post by Xotol
Lol, Howard will abuse Joel Anthony or whoever their C is at the time, and get all the rebounds leaving space for the sharp shooters to drain the 3 ball.

D12 will get 25-20, and Anderson will get a 20 point game.

Then Howard will want to come to Windy City. We'll trade Noah, Boozer, Asik, maybe Brewer and some 1st round picks for Howard and Turkolgu. Heat will have no chance against us.

Starting lineup:

Rose
Rip
Deng
Gibson
Howard

DOMINATION.

Yeah, I'm not dreaming. :moon:

No way Boozer's included in the trade, they're more likely to let Howard walk and free up cap space than include Boozer's contract in the trade.

That being said, the Bulls are probably the best destination for both Dwight and the Magic. Something along the lines of Noah, Deng + filler for Dwight + Turkoglu would get it done i'd imagine.
Reply 1311
Original post by cha4zz
No way Boozer's included in the trade, they're more likely to let Howard walk and free up cap space than include Boozer's contract in the trade.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1000346-nba-trade-rumors-magic-looking-for-established-veterans-in-dwight-howard-deal
Reply 1312
Who's head/watch of Skip Bayless on ESPN 1ST & 10?

This dude is hilarious. He absolutely hate Lebron James. It's so funny.
Reply 1313
I listen to it sometimes but he is painful, him and stephen a smiths melodramatic fake arguments wear thin, it is good when someone like jalen rose goes on and destroys him in an argument but skip is so obviously trolling it loses effect
Reply 1314

My word, a few brain cells died watching that travesty. Lebron James not in the top 5? MELO higher than Lebron? The stupidity. :facepalm2:
The NBA is **** at the moment. Bored of hearing about Lin constantly, you go on the NBA homepage and you're just bombarded with it constantly..

'CNN's Jeanne Moos's piece on the fascination with Lin-inspired wordplay leads our look back.'

Incredibly interesting.. :emo:
Omfg!!!!!! Novak and lin!
!!!!
Reply 1317
That is probably the equivalent of skyports of the NBA ffs :colonhash:

And Skip Bayless is Andy Gray :facepalm2:
Reply 1318
Lin having ANOTHER monster night.

25 points and 12 assists with 6 minutes to go. Also has 4 turnovers which is better than previous perfomances.

Dirk has got 32.
Reply 1319
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
The NBA is **** at the moment. Bored of hearing about Lin constantly, you go on the NBA homepage and you're just bombarded with it constantly.. 'CNN's Jeanne Moos's piece on the fascination with Lin-inspired wordplay leads our look back.'Incredibly interesting.. :emo:

Hater ffs :camp:

Latest