Scroll to see replies

Original post by sugar-n-spice
hes suckin his cheeks in, in the first ones

i dont think so, he has chiseled cheekbones that most models do
Original post by 99luft Balons
i dont think so, he has chiseled cheekbones that most models do

nahhes definately sukin, look the first then look at the close ups lateron
duhh it the only way to have a popular thread , that doesn't have anything to do with Islam.

LOL.

I wish British guys looked that hot.

They do :colone:

tumblr_lx09y6F68u1r34v1go1_400.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
LOL.

They do :colone:

Attachment not found

he's hot..for an english guy :biggrin:

what's his name?

what's his name?

Douglas Booth :love:

Wait... I give you... HEAVEN ON EARTH!

http://itsdouglasbooth.tumblr.com/
Reply 65
What's the difference between an handsome man and a beautiful guy? handsome man is more rough around the edges?

I don't find very feminine men attractive like how most men don't find masculine women attractive. I've seen some handsome women as well as beautiful men.

Yes, Just general masculine features is what I'd classify as handsome.

E.g Broad shoulders, defined jaws, hairy, narrow hips, thicker neck, muscular hands, 'messy'....

But then again this is just me. The standard of male beauty is a lot more lenient than female's.
Reply 66
Not so much 'good-looking' as a poorly-drawn caricature of 'good-looking'.
Reply 67
Original post by sugar-n-spice
nahhes definately sukin, look the first then look at the close ups lateron

He is well known for his full lips and cheekbones which is why I asked about him.

what's his name?

I've noticed you are always dissing English people for being 'ugly'

Why don't you go back to Germany or wherever your from :wink:
Reply 68
Original post by T-Toe
I don't find very feminine men attractive like how most men don't find masculine women attractive. I've seen some handsome women as well as beautiful men.

Yes, Just general masculine features is what I'd classify as handsome.

E.g Broad shoulders, defined jaws, hairy, narrow hips, thicker neck, muscular hands, 'messy'....

But then again this is just me. The standard of male beauty is a lot more lenient than female's.

I think he's becoming more handsome

I agree.

Are you male? for some reason.probably your username I always thought you're a girl or someone that had been through a sex-change :colone:

I'm a guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzZzDbRp3z4

And just to point out the Brits have a pretty good standing in male modelling. Up there with the Swedes, French and Fins for sure. Unlikely to find anywhere else with more decent looking guys tbf.

Survey disagrees. Ok cupid found that women rate over 80% of guys as below average in attractiveness. Whilst guys were far more balanced.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 70
Original post by frenchfries
I think he's becoming more handsome

He's looking handsome-er but...

His pout looks forced. His face reads 'I'm sexy and I know it'. Guys who aren't aware of how good-looking they are pull my pants right down. Modest. I'd feel extremely uncomfortably if a guy was pouting as I was talking to him.

I like it when guys (in pictures) look kinda serious but smile ever so subtly. It's kinda hot.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 71
In the first picture he looks like an exact copy of someone I know. She's very pretty :smile:
He's very good looking, a bit too feminine for my liking though, 8.5/10.
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
Douglas Booth :love:

Wait... I give you... HEAVEN ON EARTH!

http://itsdouglasbooth.tumblr.com/

I shall check him out :smile:

Original post by Aisha~~
I'm a guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzZzDbRp3z4

And just to point out the Brits have a pretty good standing in male modelling. Up there with the Swedes, French and Fins for sure. Unlikely to find anywhere else with more decent looking guys tbf.

Oh alright :biggrin:

Well, but nothing compared to the Brazilians and Spanish models, even the Americans who I believe produce the best models , both female and male.

The only English Male model I like is Sam Way, David Gandy looks like a slightly better version of Dean Gafney.
Reply 74
Original post by T-Toe
He's looking handsome-er but...

His pout looks forced. His face reads 'I'm sexy and I know it'. Guys who aren't aware of how good-looking they are pull my pants right down. Modest. I'd feel extremely uncomfortably if a guy was pouting as I was talking to him.

I like it when guys (in pictures) look kinda serious but smile ever so subtly. It's kinda hot.

But he is not really pouting his lips, his lips are like that.In other words he was born with pouty lips :tongue: same as his dad
What's with these snobby chicks rating this guy so low? If he is that bad, then I don't even wanna know what you would rate your current boyfriend.
He looks the type that would walk into a tree and get confused.

Let's just say there's no bright light behind those eyes.
And my god he should quit the Zoolander look. Stupid people trying to look deep and intense, looks painful.
And his lips are too crinkly.

Original post by SpaghettiFellOut
white knighted whales, my friend.

I am white, and brave, but no whale. I just don't find him sexy. There are plenty of male actors/models/musicians who I find delicious. He just does nothing for me. Not into the 1950s American advertisement type.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ShredMaster
What's with these snobby chicks rating this guy so low? If he is that bad, then I don't even wanna know what you would rate your current boyfriend.

white knighted whales, my friend.
Reply 78
Original post by SophiaKeuning
He looks the type that would walk into a tree and get confused.

Let's just say there's no bright light behind those eyes.
And my god he should quit the Zoolander look. Stupid people trying to look deep and intense, looks painful.
And his lips are too crinkly.

He is not a male bimbo, he's attending university doing Accountancy or Finance something like that! he goes to USC university in America.

That ofcourse doesn't mean he is super intelligent but it shows that he is more just a 'pretty face'. Don't judge people like that :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 79
yummm!

Quick Reply

Latest