The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shadeaux
My offer was A*AAA, the A* had to be for Maths, and Grade 2 in STEP 1/Merit in AEA. I had 4 A's at AS level

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not too bad then, although i'm planning on dropping a subject so idk how that'll affect me.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Rabadon
Not too bad then, although i'm planning on dropping a subject so idk how that'll affect me.

Don't worry, the only reason my offer included 4 grades was because I took 4 full A levels. If they give you an offer, it'll simply be with 3 grades if you drop a subject. It doesn't majorly impact your chances :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shadeaux
Don't worry, the only reason my offer included 4 grades was because I took 4 full A levels. If they give you an offer, it'll simply be with 3 grades if you drop a subject. It doesn't majorly impact your chances :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, thanks for your help dude!! Have fun at imperial :O
Original post by Rabadon
Awesome, thanks for your help dude!! Have fun at imperial :O

Thanks, and good luck with your application! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 444
Did any international applicants for Physics receive their offers?
Any one still not heard anything back for physics with theoretical physics? I applied around the 20th of October and still haven't heard anything!
Original post by delick
Did any international applicants for Physics receive their offers?

Original post by GPeach1
Any one still not heard anything back for physics with theoretical physics? I applied around the 20th of October and still haven't heard anything!

I am an international applicant and I applied to physics with TP in mid October. Haven't heard anything so far... But it seems that many physics applicants are still waiting.
Original post by HughHuang96824
I am an international applicant and I applied to physics with TP in mid October. Haven't heard anything so far... But it seems that many physics applicants are still waiting.

Ah I see, I'm not an international applicant but still waiting, however, this makes me much less worried. Thank you and good luck!
Original post by DCMed96
Did you receive an offer from Cambridge as well?

I know this is way overdue haha but yes I did, am doing Medicine at Caius now :smile:
Original post by igor_karkaroff
I know this is way overdue haha but yes I did, am doing Medicine at Caius now :smile:

Pics or it didn't happen.
Original post by Rhetorical Hips
Pics or it didn't happen.

Original post by igor_karkaroff

hhahaha :colondollar: hope your exams went well!
I still have 3 this week :/ anatomy is crazy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending