The Student Room Group

wonka bars? any other chocolate thats disappeared?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
ice cream chewits! wow.
and megabeans!

do you remember wonka had that purple chocolate square [huge obviously] with green goo inside too?
Reply 121
Marbles!!! i haven't seen those in aaaaaaages

and WISPAS!! i loooooved those :frown:

and btw sweetlikechocolate, they sell that in marks and spencers! won't be just like thorntons but still very good!!! :biggrin:
Reply 122
I just remembered rolos with biscuit in what ever happened to those they were really good. I can rember the galaxy liason aswell which was so yummuy it was like the galxy bars but had a sort of praline fillling. I loved wispas aswell and marble bars. Also i used to really like those little tiny polos there were two sorts one that came in a round packet and were smaller versions of the big ones with holes in and ones that were really tiny that almost looked like pills. Oh yeah and all the harry potter stuff i rember the chocolate frogs that came with these cards in and the jelly beansbut they were just plain horrible. Wow what happened to all this stuff ??
alexi_p
I just remembered rolos with biscuit in what ever happened to those they were really good. I can rember the galaxy liason aswell which was so yummuy it was like the galxy bars but had a sort of praline fillling. I loved wispas aswell and marble bars. Also i used to really like those little tiny polos there were two sorts one that came in a round packet and were smaller versions of the big ones with holes in and ones that were really tiny that almost looked like pills. Oh yeah and all the harry potter stuff i rember the chocolate frogs that came with these cards in and the jelly beansbut they were just plain horrible. Wow what happened to all this stuff ??

The harry potter sherbet lemons and fizzing whizbees were really good I think, I guess they weren't selling well or something
Reply 124
They aren't exactly chocolates but when I was little, I used to buy penny chews like Fruit Salads and Blackjacks and I haven't seen those in any newsagents for a while.

On a tangent, in the same era, I used to buy these 750ml bottles of fizzy drinks from Victoria Wine which were 60p but if you took the bottle back you got 20p back (which quite often went towards the purchase of another bottle) I haven't seen those around in a while.
Jake22
They aren't exactly chocolates but when I was little, I used to buy penny chews like Fruit Salads and Blackjacks and I haven't seen those in any newsagents for a while.

On a tangent, in the same era, I used to buy these 750ml bottles of fizzy drinks from Victoria Wine which were 60p but if you took the bottle back you got 20p back (which quite often went towards the purchase of another bottle) I haven't seen those around in a while.

They still have Irn Bru in those bottles in some corner shop type places. You can still get the penny chews in sweetshops and bakeries (why bakeries? I dont know) but I see the fruit salad bars etc in newsagents still, and those 10p flumps they're nice
ASprinkleOfPixieDust
They still have Irn Bru in those bottles in some corner shop type places. You can still get the penny chews in sweetshops and bakeries (why bakeries? I dont know) but I see the fruit salad bars etc in newsagents still, and those 10p flumps they're nice

FLUMPS! :coma:
I thought Caramac had dissapeared until i saw it the other day.

I don't like the choclolate but i like seeing the wrapper. reminds me of when i was a kid ^_^
Oh my God, does anyone remember those Wonka bars that were purple, and had some kind of chocolate/berry syrupy middle? I remember getting them in England when I was about 8 or 9 or 10, but never seeming them when I moved to NZ. Strangely, I can't find anything about then online - just the ones with Nerds in them.
Vice versas. Mmmm!
They were intended to be limited I think.

I never see dream bars anymore :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest