The Student Room Group

Southampton Medical School 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1020
Original post by NinjaRikki
Offer OMG I was just asking whether they Soton were active over weekends!!

AAA. Sent at 22.02! Craazzzyyyy Good luck everyone!!!

omg congrats!!!! good way to end the day eh?!
Reply 1021
Aaaaahhhh, so many people getting offers. Jealous is an understatement. However, well done guys and good luck to the rest of us.
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
Congrats! :biggrin:
Are you an international applicant by any chance? - just trying to put the 22.02 bit down to time difference..
Otherwise I won't sleep tonight, but will probably crash the ucas system with my constant refreshing.. :tongue:

Sorry but unfortunately im not :/

Yeah like snoz64 said, I think UCAS send offers out in batches. So Soton tell UCAS who to give conditionals, then UCAS send them at the end of the day...

Thats all I can think of, but yeah was a craazzzy time to send it :biggrin:
Sorry but unfortunately im not :/

Yeah like snoz64 said, I think UCAS send offers out in batches. So Soton tell UCAS who to give conditionals, then UCAS send them at the end of the day...

Thats all I can think of, but yeah was a craazzzy time to send it :biggrin:

Congrats on the offer!! Is Soton your first choice?
Original post by areyousure?
Congrats on the offer!! Is Soton your first choice?

I loved the uni and everything amazing place when I went to open day, but if I had to choose which would be difficult, I think Newcastle is my first choice :smile:
I loved the uni and everything amazing place when I went to open day, but if I had to choose which would be difficult, I think Newcastle is my first choice :smile:

You still going to your interview in Leicester?
Reply 1026
First Offer! At 23:00 last night!
Original post by areyousure?
You still going to your interview in Leicester?

Most likely if I (Please no!) get rejected from Newcastle. If I get an offer from Newcastle I might not go Leicester, but might go for experience :L All depends.... :s-smilie:
Reply 1028
Most likely if I (Please no!) get rejected from Newcastle. If I get an offer from Newcastle I might not go Leicester, but might go for experience :L All depends.... :s-smilie:

Well done on your offer.. :smile: Did you get an email about the offer from UCAS or just on track?
Reply 1029
Original post by sohaib34
First Offer! At 23:00 last night!

Congrats on your offer! Now you can sleep peacefully at night :smile: Can't believe the offer came at 11 :O
Reply 1030
congrats all you guys with offers, you must be so relieved! :biggrin:

are any of you re-applicants by any chance?
Reply 1031
Have any re-applicants had any offers yet? Panic mode is setting in I'm praying I get at least one this time and as I suck at interviews I'm pinning my hope on soton :frown:
Original post by GabbiWS
Have any re-applicants had any offers yet? Panic mode is setting in I'm praying I get at least one this time and as I suck at interviews I'm pinning my hope on soton :frown:

Yes, one of the first people (on TSR anyway) to get an offer was a re-sitter, flo448 :wink:
Definitely would be nice this time round to get a straight up offer :colondollar:
Anyone get an offer with a UKCAT score less than 670 yet?
Original post by Marceldut

Not from what I can see on the stalking page... but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. An international with a UKCAT of 615 has an interview though. Have a look for yourself http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2012_Entry#Southampton
Original post by annie93
Well done on your offer.. :smile: Did you get an email about the offer from UCAS or just on track?

Just an email saying one of choices on Track has updated... then my heart sank :eek:
Reply 1036
Original post by turnor123
Not from what I can see on the stalking page... but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. An international with a UKCAT of 615 has an interview though.

I have got a ukcat of 668
Original post by Marceldut

The lowest UKCAT of an offer holder so far is 687.5 - hopefully they're just going from high UKCAT to low UKCAT (in terms of when to send the offers)
Reply 1038
Original post by thegodofgod
The lowest UKCAT of an offer holder so far is 687.5 - hopefully they're just going from high UKCAT to low UKCAT (in terms of when to send the offers)

Hopefully not as I got 690 and I lack an offer really worried now!!!!!!!
Original post by rsp
Hopefully not as I got 690 and I lack an offer really worried now!!!!!!!

Anyway - I always thought that Soton gave out all offers / rejections at the end of the cycle :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending