The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pandora.
WTF TSR stop logging me out! :eek:

this made me lol :smile:
Original post by g.k.galloway
this made me lol :smile:

It's not making me lol, I really want to discuss getting exam results tomorrow! :biggrin:
Reply 1002
It's not making me lol, I really want to discuss getting exam results tomorrow! :biggrin:

What're you hoping to get?
Original post by c3ntury
What're you hoping to get?

I don't have a clue :frown: I don't understand Add Science very well so I'm not expecting to do as well this year as last year, and I messed up on the History resit again, so... :s-smilie:
Reply 1004
I don't have a clue :frown: I don't understand Add Science very well so I'm not expecting to do as well this year as last year, and I messed up on the History resit again, so... :s-smilie:

I'm sure you'll be fine, I'll post my results over break or something once we get them :biggrin:
Original post by c3ntury
I'm sure you'll be fine, I'll post my results over break or something once we get them :biggrin:

Thanks, I really hope so. :colondollar: Ooh, I look forward to seeing them! I'll post mine when I get in from school. :smile: I'd rather get mine in form time than first lesson, but I'm not sure which one we're getting them in. :colone:
All report back here tomorrow to discuss their results
Thanks, I really hope so. :colondollar: Ooh, I look forward to seeing them! I'll post mine when I get in from school. :smile: I'd rather get mine in form time than first lesson, but I'm not sure which one we're getting them in. :colone:

yeh i'm getting mine at form time but in the main hall.. our head teacher is obsessed with graphs so there is an 'evalutation of results' assembly after we get them (how boring can you actually get!!)
the main average grade graph has been going up a lot over the past few years, its crying out for a drop and i think we may be the year to sort that out!

i think my results will be chem as best and bio middle, phys not far behind... i'm hoping for A's and A*'s.... i try to think positively :s-smilie:
yeh i'm getting mine at form time but in the main hall.. our head teacher is obsessed with graphs so there is an 'evalutation of results' assembly after we get them (how boring can you actually get!!)
the main average grade graph has been going up a lot over the past few years, its crying out for a drop and i think we may be the year to sort that out!

i think my results will be chem as best and bio middle, phys not far behind... i'm hoping for A's and A*'s.... i try to think positively :s-smilie:

Ah, I see! God I hope that doesn't happen in my school. The graph thing seems like a lot of pressure! :eek:

Same here with the A/A* thing... there's always a way to fix everything though, even if results aren't too great. But let's not thing about that now, like you say we all need to think positively! :biggrin:
Ah, I see! God I hope that doesn't happen in my school. The graph thing seems like a lot of pressure! :eek:

Same here with the A/A* thing... there's always a way to fix everything though, even if results aren't too great. But let's not thing about that now, like you say we all need to think positively! :biggrin:

indeed :smile:
I have to wait till 1:10 tomorrow :angry: Grrr...it (results) will be on my mind for the whole day.
Original post by usycool1
I have to wait till 1:10 tomorrow :angry: Grrr...it (results) will be on my mind for the whole day.

thats harsh! why so late?

:eek: Why's that?
Reply 1013

Ouch :/ I get the feeling they'll do the same to us as well.. :s
thats harsh! why so late?

:eek: Why's that?

Lol I have no idea :frown: Year 13s have to wait 'till 2:10, and year 12s 3:10, so I suppose our year is lucky in that sense.

Original post by c3ntury
Ouch :/ I get the feeling they'll do the same to us as well.. :s

Lol I don't know why they make us suffer so much :frown:
Reply 1015
Good luck everyone :smile: I'm sure you're all going to do fine!
Original post by Zigggyy.
Good luck everyone :smile: I'm sure you're all going to do fine!

Thanks, you too! (assuming you're getting results?) :smile:
Reply 1017
Thanks, you too! (assuming you're getting results?) :smile:

Yeah (': C2, B2 and P2, thank you! :smile:
biology,chemistry,maths and economics.. for hopefully (epic finger crossing) medicine..

you?

English Literature, Psychology, Philosophy and History. For Psychology at (epic finger crossing :tongue:) Cambridge.
Original post by SimplyEccentric
English Literature, Psychology, Philosophy and History. For Psychology at (epic finger crossing :tongue:) Cambridge.

cool!
good luck if your expecting results tommoz :smile:

Latest