The Student Room Group

What is your pet's name?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
My dog is called Tasha and my tortoise is Derek. Tasha is just a name and Derek was named after Del boy Trotter :smile:
Reply 41
Two cats, Biggie/Mr. Bigglesworth and Vegas. Yes, named after Christopher Wallace/Dr. Evil's cat.
(edited 12 years ago)
My lizard is called Abby. Not short for 'Abigail' - short for 'Aboriginal'. Because I thought she looked like Aboriginal artwork (she's a leopard gecko if you want to google it).

My snake is called Kronos. Greek mythology, is the son of Uranus and Gaia, and the father of Zeus and many others.
I don't even know why, I just think that figures in Greek mythology have awesome names.
Reply 43
My sister has a rabbit called Bobby. Apparently, he looks like a Bobby.
Reply 44
My cousin has a cat called Chairman Miao hahaha. I have two cats called Marco and Rosie, not as funny :P
Dogs-(paterdale Terrier) is called Skia, I called her that cos i found out on my twelth birtday i was getting a dog while i was on holiday on the island of "Skiathos" :biggrin:
2 springers Sophie (my mum chose it my bro wanted to call her feefee) and Toby (that was his name when we got him from the rescue centre)
Reply 47
Cat-Suzie :tongue: wierd name for a cat huh? we didn't name her she used to get abused etc...so we took her in:smile:
also i used to have a pet goldfish called Beyonce (i was 9years old) she died though :frown: R.I.P beyonce...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 48
Midget for my Dachshund - it suits her well. :smile:
Original post by balface
Oooh yes I know, that was a poor kitty who got abandoned in a building site and got caught up in red cement pigment or something...
I was just saying that Socks is an excellent name!

He's a naughty lil bugger though... likes to chew on feet when you're sleeping. :hmmm:
I have 2pet rabbits

1 called Lucie
The other called Martha

I chose them basically as I thought they sounded like nice names for my rabbits
Original post by I<3LAMP

He's a naughty lil bugger though... likes to chew on feet when you're sleeping. :hmmm:

A bit of topic but I couldn't help but notice your nails are half covered in nail varnish. can I ask why or are you going to blame it on the cat?:eek:
My Yorkshire Terrier is Rollo and my Jack Russell is Suzy (although we didn't name her).

As I child, my family and I always went to Searles caravan park in Hunstanton and the main children's entertainer was Rollo. He always remembered our names despite there being a million other children who would visit.
Washburn (Cat) My dad owned a guitar shop at the time (washburn is a brand of guitar)
Gibson (Cat) To carry on the guitar theme (also a brand of guitar)
Tamba (Tortoise) Needed a 'T' name and found it on Tikkabilla!
Treacle (Tortoise) I am from south london and everyone is 'treacle' or 'darlin' here!
William and Kate (Giant African Land Snails) Got them during the time of Royal Wedding fever!
Original post by deepspace91
A bit of topic but I couldn't help but notice your nails are half covered in nail varnish. can I ask why or are you going to blame it on the cat?:eek:

Haha...I'm lazy at painting my nails. I've actually painted them red again during the day whereas I took that pic on the weekend.

Socks nibbles my knuckles-hurts less that way. :wink:
Original post by I<3LAMP
Haha...I'm lazy at painting my nails. I've actually painted them red again during the day whereas I took that pic on the weekend.

Socks nibbles my knuckles-hurts less that way. :wink:

lol, as I said, just blame it on the cat

just wondered though, in case you hadn't noticed:smile:
Original post by deepspace91
lol, as I said, just blame it on the cat

just wondered though, in case you hadn't noticed:smile:

It's ok Socks always gets the blame....I've only had him & his sis for a week and they are buggers already!
pedo bear

Marmite (Her twin brother was a fluffy ginger tom called marmalade :tongue:)
I have a cat called sprout - we got her from a cats and dogs home and thats what they had named her we couldn't think of a new name at the time so it stuck.

I also have a hamster called jesus mcguire - my boyfriend named him haha we just call him mcguire though.

Quick Reply