The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zedaa
24TH MAY ENGLISH LIT EXAM (Edexcel) Pre-Exam Discussion!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2002916

OMG coopypyyy caattt :frown:((

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2009456

Thanks for the NEG RATE!!! :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by sophiekutie
haha nope (thank God)

i'm Edexcel 360 so it's out of 60 :biggrin:

i can drop 1/4 of marks :biggrin: whoop!

if not i think it goes down in 20's at this stage so if i get 25 (less than half) i still get an A overall :smile:

Haha good for ya ;p

I just found out my lowest can be 34 but highest can be 37 :frown: due i messed up the very last q ( Forgot to read it )
Reply 2182
Good luck anyone else doing RE today :woo:
Original post by OllieWolly
I've just done like one C2 paper :smile: I need to go over and learn all the tests for anions/cations as I can never remember them.. What've you done?

i looked over a couple of things over easter, but i need to reinforce :smile: i kind of know the whole water thing properly and some of the tests for C3 but i really need to reinforce :smile: but i've kind of already looked at C2 before and hopefully liking the subject will help my revision :smile:
Reply 2184
morrning :smile:
Reply 2185
Morning :smile: Early morning revision for me!
Original post by iJess
Morning :smile: Early morning revision for me!

chemistry tomorrow? :smile:
Another 'skipping school to revise day' for me:wink: Funniest thing happened to me! First thing in the morning i wanted to just snooze but that wasn't happening instead i had to take my little sister to school. Her school starts at 8:45 she woke me up at 8:20 meaning i had to get ready in 10 minutes tops and get her ready as well. I literally went to her school in my PJ bottoms because I couldn't find a pair of jeans. I told myself 'all the mums come to school looking like they just got out of bed so why can't I?' so i got her in school and i realised something I never noticed before. All the male primary school teachers are HOT I don’t remember my teachers being that hot in primary. I was cursing myself for looking like road kill first thing in the morning so i made a tactic of 'get in get out' quickly. Sadly it wasn't the case my little sister's teacher came up to us and started making conversation with us ( I just wanted to evaporate LITERALLY) , he asked my sister who i was he quickly came to the conclusion i was her mum it was so EMBARRASSING she then said 'oh that's my older sister she's supposed to be in school but she said she can't be asked' It’s funny she missed the part where I told her I was going to revise, anyways he gave me this disapproving look so I just said my goodbyes and dashed out the school gates. I will never take my sister to school AGAIN!!!!!!!
Original post by lil-mazie
Another 'skipping school to revise day' for me:wink: Funniest thing happened to me! First thing in the morning i wanted to just snooze but that wasn't happening instead i had to take my little sister to school. Her school starts at 8:45 she woke me up at 8:20 meaning i had to get ready in 10 minutes tops and get her ready as well. I literally went to her school in my PJ bottoms because I couldn't find a pair of jeans. I told myself 'all the mums come to school looking like they just got out of bed so why can't I?' so i got her in school and i realised something I never noticed before. All the male primary school teachers are HOT I don’t remember my teachers being that hot in primary. I was cursing myself for looking like road kill first thing in the morning so i made a tactic of 'get in get out' quickly. Sadly it wasn't the case my little sister's teacher came up to us and started making conversation with us ( I just wanted to evaporate LITERALLY) , he asked my sister who i was he quickly came to the conclusion i was her mum it was so EMBARRASSING she then said 'oh that's my older sister she's supposed to be in school but she said she can't be asked' It’s funny she missed the part where I told her I was going to revise, anyways he gave me this disapproving look so I just said my goodbyes and dashed out the school gates. I will never take my sister to school AGAIN!!!!!!!

Lol at your story. I'm sure it couldn't have been that bad! :L
Good luck to anyone with exams today!! I have PE :frown:
Erm.....people who are doing the english lit exam on thursday what time is it? In the afternoon or morining?
Original post by lil-mazie
Erm.....people who are doing the english lit exam on thursday what time is it? In the afternoon or morining?

Afternoon as I have chemistry in the morning

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by alexandraa
Afternoon as I have chemistry in the morning

how's your chemistry revision going? do you have C2 or C3 or both?
Reply 2193
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
chemistry tomorrow? :smile:

Chemistry and english :smile:
Original post by Nathan0012
It just feels like hardly anyone else is... :rolleyes: How are you doing with Add. Maths?

It's not too bad but I find it quite hard to remember all of the SUVAT equations and stuff, I liked it when they provided all the formulas at GCSE! What about you?
how's your chemistry revision going? do you have C2 or C3 or both?

Both :smile: I've finished revision I just need to do papers, qus etc :smile: I'm not that worried about chem I'm pretty confident in the subject as a whole

Original post by alexandraa
Both :smile: I've finished revision I just need to do papers, qus etc :smile: I'm not that worried about chem I'm pretty confident in the subject as a whole

i have both too :smile: how did you find biology monday?
i have both too :smile: how did you find biology monday?

Easier thank expected to be honest! I thought it was going to be a lot harder than it was :smile: plus I marked it with the unofficial mark scheme and hopefully I've got an A* :biggrin:
What about you?

Original post by iheartdjokovic
It's not too bad but I find it quite hard to remember all of the SUVAT equations and stuff, I liked it when they provided all the formulas at GCSE! What about you?

I can help you remember the two easier ones:

vuat
vuas

v=u+at
and as "vuas" is the 2nd one, just remember two for everything - v2=u2+2as :tongue:
Original post by steviep14
I can help you remember the two easier ones:

vuat
vuas

v=u+at
and as "vuas" is the 2nd one, just remember two for everything - v2=u2+2as :tongue:

In my exam atleast, all equations are provided for you, including SUVAT, (co)sine rule etc.

Latest