The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kalliope
Oops :lol
threadcouple!2012? I obviously didn't stalk your thread well enough :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by qwertyuiop1993
No they probably won't notice and they won't care. If anything it shows you're a really keen applicant.

On a general note I would encourage people to go to the June Open Day at Trinity where I will be helping to convince you of the wonders of my college :wink:

Trinity is really trying to improve its access, which includes a pre-open day event for some schools where the prospective applicants get taster academic sessions and stay for a night to get a feel for the college:smile:

is this invite only?
Original post by such_a_lady

Spoiler

That is awesome! :love:

Spoiler

That is so so sweet and awesome! :grin: You like them European, eh? :cool: What's his username?
That is so so sweet and awesome! :grin: You like them European, eh? :cool: What's his username?

ready for a bit of stalking eh :wink:, i think its nightmare91, if i remember him from the economics applicants thread
Original post by tooambitious
ready for a bit of stalking eh :wink:, i think its nightmare91, if i remember him from the economics applicants thread

Shhh, I thought I was being perfectly subtle :tongue:

How ON EARTH do you know that lol xD

Original post by Expecto_Patronum
That is awesome! :love:

Thanks guys :tongue:

im pretty sure your relationshi has been mentioned on the econ thread, i have a good memory very good for stalking :wink:
im pretty sure your relationshi has been mentioned on the econ thread, i have a good memory very good for stalking :wink:

I know he's mentioned me as "the girlfriend" but didnt think it went past that xD :holmes:
I know he's mentioned me as "the girlfriend" but didnt think it went past that xD :holmes:

maybe it was the oxford thread, but i remember seeing some jokes that hinted at the fact you met here
maybe it was the oxford thread, but i remember seeing some jokes that hinted at the fact you met here

You stalker, you :wink:
You stalker, you :wink:

:wink: what can i say, i bore easily and remember names well, also he applied for the same subject as me, so hes useful to me :wink:

Pahahahaha just told him and got this reaction:

"What is tooambitious doing on the Oxford thread? :tongue:"
Pahahahaha just told him and got this reaction:

"What is tooambitious doing on the Oxford thread? :tongue:"

tooambitious is everywhere :cool:, lol jk just here and econ :P
tooambitious is everywhere :cool:, lol jk just here and econ :P

I feel like I've seen you around lots though :holmes: Current year thingame?

The whole of TSR is actually a very elaborate ploy set up with the express purpose of stalking you.

The whole of TSR is actually a very elaborate ploy set up with the express purpose of stalking you.

Feel free, I'm a very stalkable person, just look at how elaborate my profile is. I'm a big sharer. :yep:

i was around before results last year a lot more, so i was on current year, but it was too fast aced for me :P
Feel free, I'm a very stalkable person, just look at how elaborate my profile is. I'm a big sharer. :yep:

i have a question, i just saw your profile picture, what is you race? if you dont mind me asking, it seems like a nice mix (if you're not any kind of mix you look it) <-- as odd as that sounds :colondollar:
i have a question, i just saw your profile picture, what is you race? if you dont mind me asking, it seems like a nice mix (if you're not any kind of mix you look it) <-- as odd as that sounds :colondollar:

Haha no problem! I'm half Indian, half Italian :smile:
Ask away, I don't bite :yep:
Haha no problem! I'm half Indian, half Italian :smile:
Ask away, I don't bite :yep:

:eek:, thats awesome (hope this doesnt sound patronising) i know loads of indian girls, but none of your mix, ill tell them to procreate with italian men :lol:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending