The Student Room Group

Official St George Medicine Offers thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by blueray
Click on the blue circle with white triangle in bottom right corner :biggrin:

This page is so dead compared to all the other offers threads lols. Is there a Facebook group up yet by any chance?
Reply 82
Original post by Prince of Beigia
This page is so dead compared to all the other offers threads lols. Is there a Facebook group up yet by any chance?

I thought that too :/

About the facebook, they're might be but I don't think it has many people in it.

Did you get that email btw from the disability support guy who left everyone's emails on show? I wondered whether they were all the medicine firmers, and they sent emails out in course studying.
Woop woop! Cant wait for SGUL in September, Im a fellow welsh girl in halls :smile: Taken two gap years so I am more than ready for uni now! ANyone else excited?
Original post by amyyy24
I thought that too :/

About the facebook, they're might be but I don't think it has many people in it.

Did you get that email btw from the disability support guy who left everyone's emails on show? I wondered whether they were all the medicine firmers, and they sent emails out in course studying.

Lol I did but I didn't read it as I don't have any disabilities that I know of. Ill have a look again for the emails haha If he has left them on show isn't that some kind of breach of security protocol? Funny stuff. And yeah I am looking forward to it hopefully results day will go well and it'll be k.
I did notice some groups on Facebook but they were mainly for graduate entry thing but oh well hopefully there'll be one soon.:smile:
Reply 85
Original post by Prince of Beigia
Lol I did but I didn't read it as I don't have any disabilities that I know of. Ill have a look again for the emails haha If he has left them on show isn't that some kind of breach of security protocol? Funny stuff. And yeah I am looking forward to it hopefully results day will go well and it'll be k.
I did notice some groups on Facebook but they were mainly for graduate entry thing but oh well hopefully there'll be one soon.:smile:

I thought the same probably data protection breach , your right this page is pretty much dead compared to other threads but it should liven up after results day
Reply 86
Original post by gabriella.owens
Woop woop! Cant wait for SGUL in September, Im a fellow welsh girl in halls :smile: Taken two gap years so I am more than ready for uni now! ANyone else excited?

Hello fello welsh girl. I am a fellow welsh boy, who has taken 1 gap year so i am very ready :smile:))) where about in wales are you ?
Reply 87
Original post by tom108

Original post by tom108
Hello fello welsh girl. I am a fellow welsh boy, who has taken 1 gap year so i am very ready :smile:))) where about in wales are you ?

me too !! :smile: , its been a long gap year but looking forward to september , Im from Cardiff so big changes moving to London
Reply 88
you so lucky I am applying to SGUL in sep 2012
Reply 89
Hey all,

I start at SGUL in September!! Not doing Medicine though, I couldn't find anyone else doing my course and I felt lonely so I hope you don't mind me intruding here ha!

:biggrin:
Original post by jooosh
Hey all,

I start at SGUL in September!! Not doing Medicine though, I couldn't find anyone else doing my course and I felt lonely so I hope you don't mind me intruding here ha!

:biggrin:

WTF MAN WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GTFO YOU ASSSSSSSS:angry:

Nah its kewl medicine-paramedicine same shizz. The more the merrier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S3Mhwe67RY
Actually, although I'm welsh (from ammanford, small village near swansea) I moved to southampton during my second gap year!! I love being in the city and Im hoing it will set me in good stead for london! Seriously cant wait! when do we here back if we've got a place in halls?
Reply 92
Why is this thread so quiet? :P Does anyone know anything about freshers week?
I am also going to sneakily intrude - I'm a St George's biomedic :biggrin:
Reply 94
Does anyone know when we can move into halls ? I think the course for medicine starts 27th sept . also any info on enrollment date
Has anyone actually heard back from SGUL about a place in halls? Ive not heard anything yet??

I keep trying to find out about freshers week but cant find anything, most other uni's have got the frehers line up on their websites. ANy info would be brilliant :biggrin: x
:lol: Yeah it is pretty dry here :biggrin: HYPE IT UP HERE !!! :party:
Reply 97
Original post by gabriella.owens
Has anyone actually heard back from SGUL about a place in halls? Ive not heard anything yet??

I keep trying to find out about freshers week but cant find anything, most other uni's have got the frehers line up on their websites. ANy info would be brilliant :biggrin: x

I emailed them to check that they recieved my form and some info and she told me that accomodation offers would be allocated at after results in August. :smile:

From what i heard there is generally a Freshers Ball but i haven't heard that much either about Freshers week :wink:
Reply 98
Original post by blueray

Original post by blueray
:lol: Yeah it is pretty dry here :biggrin: HYPE IT UP HERE !!! :party:

totally agree !
Original post by cfc18

Original post by cfc18
totally agree !

haha thanks :biggrin: Cardiff? I remember seeing a student from there in med school... Are you already in st Georges med school? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending