Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880

Spoiler

Original post by thatsthebadger93

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't know what to do, I don't know what to try anymore, I can't live here, I hate it and it's hurting and there's too many months before uni before I can get away, i'm really scared, I don't even know how to cope with this weekend, I don't even have any money so I can't travel to see my bf to get away, what am I supposed to do?

Spoiler

This is pathetic, but I've just emailed the NSPCC. I don't know if it'll help at all but I've done it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 882
That's me
Completely falling apart here.

Spoiler

:hugs: :hugs: To FuzzySheep, SciFiBoy and BulletTheory, along with anyone else who needs or wants them - sorry I am not more help to anyone right now.
Original post by rmhumphries

Spoiler

:hugs: :hugs: To FuzzySheep, SciFiBoy and BulletTheory, along with anyone else who needs or wants them - sorry I am not more help to anyone right now.

I'm sorry I can't respond to you properly at the moment but :hugs: :hugs: I'm glad you're going to tell your GP. I'm always free for PMs if needed.
far too upset to sleep :frown:
I've been crying all night and I don't know where it's coming from.
For those of you who have some family issues, do you manage to solve that with a therapist, just the two of you? I imagine there are things you need to solve with your family directly, but I just find it difficult to talk them and I don't feel like my mother quite understands.
Original post by Aconcernedparent
For those of you who have some family issues, do you manage to solve that with a therapist, just the two of you? I imagine there are things you need to solve with your family directly, but I just find it difficult to talk them and I don't feel like my mother quite understands.
I'm sorry to hear that you're upset. Don't worry, I'm sure things will get better with your family, you just have to give it time. Although explaining your problems with your family would be the most effective action to take, if you truly feel that you can't discuss these issues with them then try and seek alternative means of help, whether it be from a close friend or a psychologist. PM for reassurance/shoulder to cry on. :smile:
Reply 888
Original post by Sabertooth

Why?
Reply 889

It depends on the source of the problem. If you feel your own actions are causing these problems then yes, you can probably solve that through working with a therapist by yourself. Although if you're upset because of another family member, then it's going to be unavoidable to solve any issues without talking to them - Unless you just want to ignore them and not really have a close relationship (can be a good or bad thing, depending on how you personally feel.)
Reply 890
Original post by rmhumphries

Spoiler

:console:

I'm sending this little guy that symbolizes my hope and trust that you would do well :bee2:.

:hugs:

What's up? Lets chat with some (diet) root beer :smile:

Original post by laut_biru
Why?

:hi:
Reply 891
Original post by kka25

:hi:

Hey.

:smile:
Reply 892
Original post by superwolf

:sexface: figure you say? :hubba: You should send me your name and address so I can add you to my database - sounds like somebody is in need of some stalking. :colone:

Well not now. It's still in the development :biggrin:

When I get the :sexface: figure, I'll let you know :cool:

:awesome:
Original post by kka25
What's up? Lets chat with some (diet) root beer :smile:

God hates me and spits into my miserable life once again. :frown:
Reply 894

Come now, what seems to be the problem? :hugs:
Original post by kka25

Come now, what seems to be the problem? :hugs:

Don't fancy letting the world know, I pmed you.
Reply 896
Don't fancy letting the world know, I pmed you.

ok, no probs :smile:
I get that all the time. :frown:
Original post by Pareidolia
I get that all the time. :frown:

One thing after a ****ing nother, hey?
Guess who just found 28 zopiclone in the cupboard :biggrin:

I'll be good, I'll only take one. Still too upset to sleep.

:cry:

Latest