The Student Room Group

The guy I have a huge crush on is in a room 2 feet away from me...what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Mr Smurf
Show him this thread? :ahee:

Maybe if we eventually date. He might laugh.
Reply 21
I'm actually eavesdropping on their conversation using the bottom slit on my door.

FML.
Original post by TheStudent.
"Hi could I borrow you for a moment"

Hahaha lawlz but bet OP wouldnt do that...
Reply 23
Original post by KJane
Get in there! Ask if you can borrow a film, then just stick around be like "What are you guys up to?" if they're going some sort of general thing, then casually join, do you know them well? If not, ask questions "What course do you do again?" Then carry on convo from there.

Does this girl know you fancy one of the guys? Get her to arrange some sort of group thing, you, her and the two guys, go out to dinner, even just hang out, and then make conversation with him. He'll just remain a crush if you don't make a move. :smile:

Easier said than done....
Reply 24
Original post by Can't Touch This.
I'm actually eavesdropping on their conversation using the bottom slit on my door.

FML.

Yes FYL

Just get in there already!
Reply 25
Original post by HumiT
Yes FYL

Just get in there already!

Easter said than done!

Don't you think I want to. My nerves are overwhelming me.
Reply 26
Go ask if you can borrow something, try and make conversation, act confident, if it doesn't go well take whatever it is you asked to borrow and leave and no-one'll think anything of it :smile:
Original post by Samus2
Get off TSR

also my immediate thoughts.
Reply 28
Easter said than done!

Don't you think I want to. My nerves are overwhelming me.

Just take a deep breath and go. Don't think or analyse anything. The more you hang about thinking about it, the worse you'll feel :smile:
Reply 29
knock back a bottle of something with a proof rating to rival bill gates bank balance remove your clothes and enter the room, even if it goes badly [with naturally is doubtful:rolleyes: it'll be hilarious in the morning :colone:
Reply 30
Original post by Salmaa!
Friggin hell, how hard are you expecting her to pull it? :tongue:

Quite hard :sadnod:

i'd be impressed if she managed to break his nutsack from a wedgie, would be the best intro ever

:no:
Reply 31
Easier said than done....

I know, but what have you got to lose? Throw caution to the wind my friend. :cool:
Reply 32
Transcend your username.
Original post by Salmaa!
run in there and wedgie him, should break the ice

oh god you reminded me of that cringe-inducing polar bear pick up line.
Maybe you have some common friends and you could get the chance for all of you to hang out together
Or if not, like said above, just find some pretext to be around him, like borrowing something. The trick when you are around him is, you could try to act confident and a bro-ist boyish attitude towards him, "brozone" him a little, get him the impresion that he needs you more than you need him. I think a lot of guys would be attracted by that :P
Source: a guy
text your friend and tell her you like him and explain the situation; if she's a good friend she'll begin the wingman protocol and you'll be banging him before you know it
Reply 36
Original post by Dirac Delta Function

how much does a polar bear weigh? :ahee:
Original post by Dirac Delta Function

TEN TON POLAR BEAR :ahee:
Reply 38
Original post by ak137

:no:

:yes:
Reply 39
Its obvious... Shoot an arrow to his knee so he's immobile, then pounce on him in the night. Problem solved :rolleyes:

Quick Reply