The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Before I enter this thread, are the discussions kept up to date with when the US broadcasts the show, or Sky Atlantic?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Before I enter this thread, are the discussions kept up to date with when the US broadcasts the show, or Sky Atlantic?

The show broadcasts on Sky Atlantic the day after it does in the US, so both. :tongue: I think people that have seen it before it has aired in the UK generally use spoiler tags anyway.
Original post by AugustWestie
The show broadcasts on Sky Atlantic the day after it does in the US, so both. :tongue: I think people that have seen it before it has aired in the UK generally use spoiler tags anyway.

Ah, for some reason, I thought the US were 8 days ahead. Thanks
Reply 1243
Absolutely love Game of Thrones!
I tried so hard to steer clear of book spoilers, but I didn't realise my phone got rid of spoiler tags on reddit.. so I was happily reading what I thought was speculation, only to finally realise that I was reading facts.

I now know who Jon's mother is (just a name, mind, no actual backstory for how it came about) and I am absolutely devastated to have that one storyline spoiled for me :emo:
Original post by Delta_Aitch
I tried so hard to steer clear of book spoilers, but I didn't realise my phone got rid of spoiler tags on reddit.. so I was happily reading what I thought was speculation, only to finally realise that I was reading facts.

I now know who Jon's mother is (just a name, mind, no actual backstory for how it came about) and I am absolutely devastated to have that one storyline spoiled for me :emo:

As of the fifth book Jon's parentage is still a mystery. :tongue: You haven't spoiled anything.
As of the fifth book Jon's parentage is still a mystery. :tongue: You haven't spoiled anything.

Are you... serious?! Thank the ****ing lord. I actually sat there after I read it and nearly had a breakdown.

I'm only about 3/4s through the 2nd book and I was like..."welp, time to stop reading" :angry:

Spoiler

Reply 1247
Are you... serious?! Thank the ****ing lord. I actually sat there after I read it and nearly had a breakdown.

I'm only about 3/4s through the 2nd book and I was like..."welp, time to stop reading" :angry:

Spoiler

Its nothing but speculation atm.

Spoiler

It's a fan-favourite much speculated theory, but it's just a theory. Knowing George it could turn out to be something no one expects.
Original post by Deshi
Its nothing but speculation atm.

It's a fan-favourite much speculated theory, but it's just a theory. Knowing George it could turn out to be something no one expects.

You both. Thank you. Thank you.

I feel like I can continue reading now. :adore:
Yeah, that theory is interesting. So is the one about not being related and just him getting it on with her, 'A Song of Ice and Fire'. Though knowing GRR Martin, it's possible to have both theories work at the same time. :pierre:
(edited 11 years ago)

Haha you're LUCKY you didn't see the other stuff, What you saw is a (very likely) theory that can already be deduced from the 1st book! :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by failingatm
Gendry's body. :sogood:

I didn't like Chris back when I was 17 watching Skins, but my oh my! He "grew up"! :sogood:

You haven't been spoiled anything mate, Johns Mother's identity is still unknown :smile:
i presume you read

Spoiler

Edit: never mind just realised everyone already told you this.
(edited 11 years ago)
Surely I'm not the only one who's reminded of Stewie Griffin every time Tyrion Lannister is on the screen.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Surely I'm not the only one who's reminded of Stewie Griffin every time Tyrion Lannister is on the screen.

Yes hahahaha, that was my exact first thought when i saw him the first few times.
Reply 1256
Anyone seen the new episode yet? I'm hearing a lot of good things about it! Looking forward to watching it tonight.
This weeks episode was (imo) the best of the second season.
Original post by Abbadon27

I haven't watched it yet, but this makes me even more excited to. :excited:
Original post by Abbadon27

Came here to say this. Especially since *minor spoiler*

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending