Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blob2491
I think I lost all marks on the first listening question
1) they're overweight
2) meals are no longer traditional
3) they eat 3 sandwiches between meals
4) I think i made up the last one

and -2 for the music section on rap i think =[

Well done, I hope you get the grade you deserve despite this being a rubbish paper!

On that last one of the four reason for obesity, did you hear something like "l'obesité est loin d'être reparti..." or something. :L :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by constantmeowage
On that last one of the four reason for obesity, did you hear something like "l'obesité est loin d'être reparti..." or something. :L :frown:

I'm not sure sorry, I just put:
geographical location
income/wealth
Oh, not that one - the question before that about why we know that the French are getting fat or whatever. I got:

1) Traditional breakfast disappearing
2) 3x more sandwiches eating than 2002
but I didn't get the last one. :s

Oh, not that one - the question before that about why we know that the French are getting fat or whatever. I got:

1) Traditional breakfast disappearing
2) 3x more sandwiches eating than 2002
but I didn't get the last one. :s

i think it was about not walking enough

i ut breakfast too but it was lunch :angry:
>.< >.< >.< >.< DANGGGGGG. D:

>.< >.< >.< >.< DANGGGGGG. D:

dont worry i lost like 7 marks, in my mock i lost 2 :angry:, i made so any stupid mistakes like that :facepalm: im hoping for low grade boundaries though, i think they will be JUNE 2010 was easier than this and 85 was an A and 101 was full marks so hopefully ours will be around there or lower

I definitely heard 'l'obésité est loin d'etre' something.
Everyone in my class guessed the first question, and we're all A2 students, safe to say that was the worst AS exam ever! The essay questions weren't great, the listening was really hard and the reading was alright, but i definitely don't think i got a good grade!
Original post by Blob2491
I'm not sure sorry, I just put:
geographical location
income/wealth

Aw no, I knew it was gender, but for some reason I wrote "women are more affected by obesity than men" - do you think that will count ? :confused: I didn't know what 'foyer' was.. so I wrote revenue -.-
Original post by JSam1994
Everyone in my class guessed the first question, and we're all A2 students, safe to say that was the worst AS exam ever! The essay questions weren't great, the listening was really hard and the reading was alright, but i definitely don't think i got a good grade!

Yeah, twas the same with us! Except for once most of us (including me) were happy with the essay. But listening and reading were more challenging than ever. :frown:
Reply 370
Hey guys! Just having a little panic! Just to confirm the first question did you answer in eng (about obesity) and the second question in French? (think that one was about a French tv program)

Also I think it was harder than the mocks i'd done too!
Original post by silverjean
Yeah, twas the same with us! Except for once most of us (including me) were happy with the essay. But listening and reading were more challenging than ever. :frown:

I'm also an A2 student and found this very challenging in terms of the listening and reading whereas I found the verb conjugation question to be one of the easiest.

The essay's were mixed, I only want an improvement as I do really well on the speaking then poorly on the exam!

It's so frustrating!
Original post by emzz123
Hey guys! Just having a little panic! Just to confirm the first question did you answer in eng (about obesity) and the second question in French? (think that one was about a French tv program)

Yeah, I had this panic too :tongue:
Original post by emzz123

The obesity question was in English and the Come Dine with Me style question was to be answered in French.
Reply 374
Original post by emza004
dont worry, not annoying me, just trying to help people as I was stressing (still am cos I reallly wanted to get a B overall but always seem to get about 13 in my essays lol)

F
F
ND
V
v
v
ND
F

Hi there, wondering if you could help... I'm having a panic haha. Did you answer the first question in English (about obesity) and the second in French (about the food game show)?

Original post by emzz123
Hi there, wondering if you could help... I'm having a panic haha. Did you answer the first question in English (about obesity) and the second in French (about the food game show)?

See above ^
Reply 376
Hi :smile: does anyone know if there were any other questions (apart from the first one) that we had to answer in English? Thanks :smile:
Reply 377
Original post by Ketchup!
The question was along the lines of what was the dangers of new technologies and why do young people continue to use it?

Exactly! I am sain the samee thingg
Reply 378
Original post by Chazzybish
I definitely heard 'l'obésité est loin d'etre' something.

"Loin d'etre reparti equitablement" I think is what was said.
Reply 379
I found this exam much harder compared to some of the past papers I'd done! I was dreading the writing and I thought the rest would be easy, and it turned out to be the other way round. Please please pleeeease let the boundaries be low!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending