The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because one nutter chewed at another man's face doesn't spell the end of the human race I think
I had a feeling it would be this story...
Reply 3
Original post by MacCuishy
Because one nutter chewed at another man's face doesn't spell the end of the human race I think

But it would be awesome if it did!
(Sorry, I clicked the neg button by mistake when I tried to quote you.)
Reply 4
:cry: Why??

Somebody rep this man immediately!
Reply 5
Original post by MrHayden

Rep returned :biggrin:
Reply 6
This story's just awful :frown: I feel so sorry for that poor man, and he's still alive - what kind of a life is he going to live should he come out of the coma? I know he's homeless, but does he have anyone? Friends, family members? I know some may disagree with me, but a part of me is hoping that he doesn't wake up. No one should have to live with their face almost gone.
Clearly time to get the shotgun out
Reply 8
if there has to be some killer plague thing I would choose a Zombie one it would be the most enjoyable of plagues running around staring in your very own Walking Dead/28 Days-Weeks Later
Reply 9

Just did dude.

The thing i love is that most of us teenagers have exams which we don't really know how were going to do and have no plan about.
But when it comes to a zombie apocalypse we all know what were going to do.
BTW the nearest gun shop to my house is 30 miles away so i'm kind of screwed :/.
But there is a police station just 2 miles away i'm hoping they have ammunition there
Why were they both naked?

I can understand the attacker, seeing as he was CRAZY and/or high on drugs ... but what about the victim
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11

The 'Zombie Survival Guide' by Max Brooks specifically says that initial attacks are likely to be explained away to stop the population freaking out.

Original post by dean01234

I can understand the attacker, seeing as he was a psychopath high on drugs... but what about the victim

They were both high on the same drugs, which make you feel extremely hot; hence they took their clothes off.
Reply 12
Original post by bahjat93
Just did dude.

The thing i love is that most of us teenagers have exams which we don't really know how were going to do and have no plan about.
But when it comes to a zombie apocalypse we all know what were going to do.
BTW the nearest gun shop to my house is 30 miles away so i'm kind of screwed :/.
But there is a police station just 2 miles away i'm hoping they have ammunition there

Haha, that's spot on! A friend and I once spent an entire day walking around our village and discussing what the plan would be. I'm quite lucky - my hobby means that my bedroom is full of a mass of weaponry and armour already, so I almost wish that it would happen. I'd be set!
all those hours wasted playing zombies are gonna come in use now :colone:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by dean01234

I can understand the attacker, seeing as he was CRAZY and/or high on drugs ... but what about the victim

I believe i read that the victim was homeless, might explain it might not :rolleyes:
I thought I had arrived in the entertainment forum's film section. Do not trivialize the incident using a title like that.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
Haha, that's spot on! A friend and I once spent an entire day walking around our village and discussing what the plan would be. I'm quite lucky - my hobby means that my bedroom is full of a mass of weaponry and armour already, so I almost wish that it would happen. I'd be set!

In the likely chance of a zombie apocalypse, make sure you log on to TSR i might have to contact you if i can't find any guns :/.
My mum did a whole month of groceries today so i'm pretty good on the food front :P. Maybe we can trade food for guns and ammunition
Reply 17
Original post by The_Jatt_Joker
all those hours wasted playing zombies are gonna come in use now :colone:

Video games have helped us a lot my friend.
It has made people more warey of what to do in a zombie apocalypse but the most important thing is that it has made a lot of the population fat due to them sitting on the chair all day and just playing all day :rolleyes:.
This can be very beneficial to us because this means that the so called hardcore gamers (Fat people) will be the first ones to be eaten allowing us relatively normal people to make our great escape and prepare!!! :cool:
Reply 18
Original post by bahjat93
In the likely chance of a zombie apocalypse, make sure you log on to TSR i might have to contact you if i can't find any guns :/.
My mum did a whole month of groceries today so i'm pretty good on the food front :P. Maybe we can trade food for guns and ammunition

I'm considering buying myself a sturdy and sealable steel box into which I can put supplies, and then bury. Canned food, spare knives, matches, medical ethanol etc. I was looking at a good site a while back which recommended loads of stuff that it would be easy to get loads of now and impossible to get after major social collapse. It's definitely worth a read, if I can find it...
Original post by cl_steele
I believe i read that the victim was homeless, might explain it might not :rolleyes:

so homeless people have no clothes at all?

Quick Reply

Latest